Am I the only one rooting for the bad guys in Gundam 00?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Tekka

Am I the only one rooting for the bad guys in Gundam 00?

The Celestial Beings are so single minded and overly powerful they make me sick. I don't even care about the fight scenes anymore since they're so boring to watch anyways, the only reason I watch is for the political stuff. It reminds me alot of Gundam Wing political themes. Now we just need another Treize or Releena type character constantly making long winded speeches about Pacifism. I mean we already got a new Heero Yuy right? lol

Just as the professor said about how the Celestial Beings are heading toward self destruction, I watch every episode anticipating they;re certain downfall. I think this story is just too predictable.

Anyways how would you take down the Celestial Beings if you were the head of the Union, HRL, or AUE? What diabolical plan would you use to capture, destroy, or benefit from the Celestial Beings?

I thought the whole blackmailing thing with the terrorist acts was pretty evil but effective. Same goes with getting the civilians to hate the Celestial Beings.

My plan for capturing a gundam would to simply create many decoy conflicts and have the gundams be sent out for each one until i exhaust their pilots or resourses enough to capture one.
ORegan

Re: Am I the only one rooting for the bad guys in Gundam 00?

Tekka wrote:Now we just need another Treize or Releena type character constantly making long winded speeches about Pacifism.
what about the Arab Princess? wouldn't she qualify to be the one who will develop into the peace talker?

Tekka wrote:Anyways how would you take down the Celestial Beings if you were the head of the Union, HRL, or AUE? What diabolical plan would you use to capture, destroy, or benefit from the Celestial Beings?
Capture: Full assault with alot of hidden forces, or pretend to lay down all weapons, and use CB as a shield to protect them against the other powers, and when they show up and beat the enemy, pop out with my own MS forces, and fight them into submission.

To destroy: Nuclear weapons. Lets see them beat that.

Benefit: Hide all MS, pretend to lay down all MS until CB defeats the forces of the other two factions. During this time, build stronger mobile suits based on the gundams, MP them, and then, after the competition has been defeated, appear with promises of peace, and to destroy CB, the terrorist group that have wrecked havoc on the good people of earth.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Wingnut

Stickied topic.
This can go there too.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.