Question on Zeon Soldiers and their ranks

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Zeon Elite SS

Question on Zeon Soldiers and their ranks

Hello i was wondering if anyone knew the ranks of the following Zeon related military people i have listed here.

Gene
Slender
Acoss
Masado
Dren
Twanning
Von Abst
Seemus

for starters and i have quite a few other people as well but do not even know there names.

one i get image links of them i will add them to this topic.

thanks in advanced.
"I address the Earth Federal Forces and the loyal warriors of the Duchy of Zeon! You now face the Delaz Fleet!." Aiguille Delaz - U.C. 0083 - 10 - 31)
Cardi Doorl

In the cases of Dren and Gene, the novel lists Dren as a junior-grade lieutenant and Gene as an ensign. Whether or not that holds true for the anime continuity I don't know, but it's a start.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
mcred23

Acous rank was never mentioned, however, he seemed to be an enlisted man or an NCO as he was quick to point out (Or make sure it was pointed out, I think Bright may have actually said it) that as a POW he'd be treated as an officer.

Honestly, I don't recall names for most of them being mentioned. Dren I think was called a Lieutenant at one point, and I can't recall any of the others getting more than their names said.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Black Knight

Gene, IIRC, is a senior enlisted man, Chief Petty Officer or something similar.

Slender, I believe was an ensign; why he took orders from Gene (such as staying behind while Gene and Denim investigated the interior of the colony) is a mystery, unless Slender received a multi-rank promotion on his death, and that's the rank everyone remembers him by...

Acoss was an Ensign; if he wasn't at least that high, he couldn't very well demand to be treated as an officer.

Dren started as a Lieutenant (Junior Grade) when he commanded Char's Musai, but was a full Lieutenant when White Base returned to space, in command of a three-ship patrol squadron.
toysdream

Gene and Slender are Petty Officers 1st Class. Denim is a Chief Petty Officer, making him the senior member of the original Zaku team that enters Side 7.

Cozun and Acous are both Ensigns, as Black Knight mentions.

Black Knight already addressed Dren's rank. Twanning is a Commodore, one rank below his boss Kycilia.

Simus al Bakharov is a Lieutenant Junior Grade.

I'm not really sure about Von Abst and Masado, although the former's uniform decoration suggests he might be a Commander.

-- Mark