Eureka Seven--Last few episodes (and other things)

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
DAG101

Eureka Seven--Last few episodes (and other things)

okay, a few questions:

1.What happened in the episode(s) between theEND dying, and ZERO turning into it's "Organic"-style form (the white one, that Renton pilots)

2.Are the LFO's really built from alien skeletons?

3.Also, if the above anser is "Yes", are they really dead?

4.Is there anything that suggests that the LFOs dissapeared after the start of the Second Summer of Love?

5.how did the Scub Coral planet form (the one most of the show takes place on)

6.is the planet Renton/Eureka goes to the original earth?

7.are the two planets close to each other?

8. do I have too many questions? :lol:
Hyakushiki

Warning don't read this if you haven't seen the series, massive spoilers ahead!

1. Both events happened in the last two episodes I believe, The End was destroyed in episode 49 and the Nirvash Tyoe3 ( the Organic one) appeared near the end of episode 50. Only few hours may have passed between the two events so you didn't miss anything.

2.Yes for the most part, their skeletons are taken from the archetypes created by the Coralians the rest is machinery installed into them.

3.I don't think so, otherwise humans wouldn't be able to use them. Dead Coralians tend to crumble into dust the Archetypes were meant to be found.

4.No, LFO's are probably still exist but can they still operate is the question.

5. The Scub Coral planet is Earth transformed by the Scub Coral over 10,000 years. Humans returned to discover their homeworld was completely unrecognizable.

6.I think it's part of the planet that the Coralians may have preserved unaltered to show anyone who crossed into the zone that they were on the original Earth.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
DAG101

okay, thanks
Hyakushiki wrote:1. Both events happened in the last two episodes I believe, The End was destroyed in episode 49 and the Nirvash Tyoe3 ( the Organic one) appeared near the end of episode 50. Only few hours may have passed between the two events so you didn't miss anything.
but, at the end of the theEND's death episode, that flagship...can't remember the name...dewey pilots it... is still there, I believe. at the end of ep 50, it is a pile of rubble.
Hyakushiki

The Ginga , Dewey's flagship was shot down in that same episode, after TheEND met it's demise.
DAG101

oh. thanks. must have missed that one.
also, did I read it wrong, or does Wikipedia claim that anemona and dominic die at the end?
quasadra

ah, wiki good for bacis understanding, but useless for detail research. meaning you cant trust everything you see on wiki.

anemone and dominic clearly shown to be alive after everyboby got back on the ground and anamone say somrthing about having dominic and stuff like that.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
DAG101

yeah, I knew they lived, I was saying that Wiki seemed to have gone out of their way to mislead us...(Conspiracy? :idea:
quasadra

wiki dont need to have a conspiracy to mislead anyone in the first place....

this have been bugging me a little. *spoilers ahead* renton and eureka went to the zone and found command cluster, but Dewey blast the command cluster to pieces. as far as i recall Dewey never cross the zone. that would mean everybody are on the same planet after all :?
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Hyakushiki

Yeah it's the same planet, the zone was created when cluster of Scub Corals were accidentally awakened, possibly by planetary impact. Their awakening created an area of space where the physical laws of reality broke down, the control cluster kept this in check by keeping the rest of the Coralians asleep and erecting a barrier around the affected area to keep it from spreading. When Dewey destroyed the control cluster with Oratorio 8, that barrier collapsed allowing Dewey to enter the area without crossing the zone.