The Men in Charge of Second Neo Zeon

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Cardi Doorl

The Men in Charge of Second Neo Zeon

Alright, I've been meaning to ask about this for a while now, but making a topic about it has constantly slipped my mind.

How much do we know about the various leader dudes (all those officials around Char and whatnot, like here) of Char's Neo Zeon? I presume we know very little, but I was wondering if we perhaps have names, at the very least, and whatever else we might perhaps know about them.

Captains, too. I know the captain of the Rewloola is named Lyle [no known surname] and can be seen here. He apparently survived to the end of the movie, too. How about the gruff-voiced skipper of the Musaka? Does he have a name? Also, there's a brief scene that looks like he might've been killed, but it's a little vague (he orders his Geara Doga team to return, then there's a shot of a Musaka-class getting its bridge blown out, though it's unclear if it's the Musaka itself or one of the others).

So yeah, I'm wondering what's known about those characters. I'm expecting there to be little to nothing, but I'm interested in knowing what that little bit is.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Recon 5

Nothing needs to be known about them. CCA was a movie, so you shouldn't expect any character development on your standard staff and bureaucrats aside from the heroes.
Cardi Doorl

Right. I wasn't expecting anything like their history or where they're from or anything, but sometimes you'll get these obscure sources that at least tell us their names in cases like these. I'm not expecting such a source to surface, honestly, but it's not like I lose anything for giving it a try.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wingnut

He's only listed as Musaka Captain in the credits, so any actual name would only be in one of the novel tellings of the story.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Mark064

Like Cardi Doorl says the Musak's Captain's name was Lyle. Checking through the Gundam Character Encyclopedia the Neo Group have no names listed and are given a generic naming for the whole group. Not sure exactly who was the "skipper" but I think he just gets a generic name too.
Phantomexe87

Personally I'm curious as to where all these characters are from. (Char's) Neo Zeon is as far as I can tell not based at Side 3, nor is it in anyway associated with Side 3, aside from some aesthetics. Really the name refers more to Char's father and his ideals. Still, you have to wonder why he chose such a touchy name for his movement/group.