Enemy faction of 00

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
ultimatenewtype

Enemy faction of 00

Is there an actual enemy faction that Celestial Being is trying to defeat in 00? Like the Titans in Zeta, or ZAFT in SEED? Or is the CB just trying to destroy all evil in the world as well as space?
Hyakushiki

They're gunning for the three main power blocs already presented, and anyone else whose involved in any kind of armed conflict. Basically, the whole world is their enemy.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Dean_the_Young

Hyakushiki wrote:They're gunning for the three main power blocs already presented, and anyone else whose involved in any kind of armed conflict. Basically, the whole world is their enemy.
Are thay? Look at their actions so far.

They intervened in the AEU's demonstration and exposed its treaty violation, but they defended a military station of the HRL's tower.

They intervened in Siri Lanka, but attacked BOTH the HRL and the guerillas that were opposing them, but spared HRL troops that retreated.

They attacked one HRL base, but also attacked narcotics farms and a diamond mine, both of dubious legality.

These are not actions of a power dedicated to overthrowing the power blocks. If anything, this is a group dedicated to extreme status-quo; they won't let a power die (the defense on the HRL tower), they won't let a power expand its reach (the attack on the Enact, Siri Lanka), and they won't let activities that lead to conflict go on (drug farms, blood diamonds).
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
SNT1

There's an official thread for such questions/discussions, please direct the 00 stuff there.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/