Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Depend

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Oh god I loved the references

Doujin episode cracked me up the most, Asu x Kaga ^___^

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asukagaoy0.jpg

Also a GSD Yaoi Doujin

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... lesyf8.jpg
Mwulf

I'M IN DESPAIR!
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Haros_Pet_Kat

Oh, yes. I've seen hilarious clips from this anime before (ones with the harsh e-mails over cell phones and the chain of stalkers).

Even though I despise fangirls that turn everything into yaoi, I have to admit, the look on Dearka's face is priceless for some reason.

I think this will be my next anime to watch.

EDIT: ROFL. "Rivers and mountains will eventually be named after corporations. Even Mt. Fuji will eventually be renamed to Mt. Shounen Magazine."
Last edited by Haros_Pet_Kat on Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Wingnut

If this is the series I think it is, then it also has the first animated appearance of the MSN-04II Nightingale in a gunpla form. /m/ also weeps at the fate of said Nightingale model seconds after it shows up.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Destiny_Gundam

Wingnut wrote:If this is the series I think it is, then it also has the first animated appearance of the MSN-04II Nightingale in a gunpla form. /m/ also weeps at the fate of said Nightingale model seconds after it shows up.
Sorry Wingnut, but you're mistaken. That is from Hayate no Gotoku. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is a different show. It's about the depressed teacher who's always showing his students the bad things of the world.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Wingnut

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
Wingnut wrote:If this is the series I think it is, then it also has the first animated appearance of the MSN-04II Nightingale in a gunpla form. /m/ also weeps at the fate of said Nightingale model seconds after it shows up.
Sorry Wingnut, but you're mistaken. That is from Hayate no Gotoku. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is a different show. It's about the depressed teacher who's always showing his students the bad things of the world.
I see. Doesn't sound very interesting from how you describe it though.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Haros_Pet_Kat

Trust me. It's funny.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Destiny_Gundam

It's funny how he spins despair on everything and then the optimistic girl countering him.

There was this Dearka x Yzak 4koma that I'm too lazy to screencap. It went something like this:

Intro: Dearka and Yzak meeting

Build up: Dearka and Yzak being all chummy

Conflict: Yzak and Dearka fighting

Resolution: Yzak and Dearka in bed together.

Of course the teacher says that 4komas actually have 5 pannels, the 5th being Darkness, or an unfortunate event afterwards. So...

Darkness: Hemeroids
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."