=Hades Project Zeorymer= MEI OU!

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Destiny_Gundam

What are you talking about? Nothing happened to Zeorymer's arms. The J-Kaiser just damaged its LOWER half. Zeorymer just lost some of its shoulder armor. The arms were always working perfectly.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Aegis

Do explain, because the Zeorymer never lost its arms in the first place. All the gashes and parts that were lost still remained even after Miku was teleported back, and the only thing it really did gain back aside from Miku was the big glow on its chest. If it looks different, it's because the Zeorymer is just suddenly back to full power and shows us it can still pwn even after being slashed up and blasted.
DropDeadEd

Aegis wrote:Do explain, because the Zeorymer never lost its arms in the first place. All the gashes and parts that were lost still remained even after Miku was teleported back, and the only thing it really did gain back aside from Miku was the big glow on its chest. If it looks different, it's because the Zeorymer is just suddenly back to full power and shows us it can still pwn even after being slashed up and blasted.
It gained it's power back I guess.

http://i20.tinypic.com/2vw8x74.jpg - arm

I probably just mistook some scenes.

But even then, I don't think the coupler was set back in place. I can't recall if Masaki was saying that he had to reaffirm something with Zeorymer.
Aegis

That's merely a gash; it still had full use of its arms.

And, no, there was none of this reaffirmation you're claiming. All he ever said was "Zeorymer, retrieve your missing part! The Dimensional Coupler System!" The moment Miku transformed and plugged herself back onto Zeorymer, the Dimensional Coupler System was fully set back in place and we all know what happened to poor poor Ritsu after that. If the utmost pwnage in sixty seconds is not evidence that Zeorymer was back in true form, I don't know what is.
Last edited by Aegis on Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
DropDeadEd

Aegis wrote:That's merely a gash; it still had full use of its arms.

And, no, there was none of this reaffirmation you're claiming. The moment Miku transformed and plugged herself back onto Zeorymer, the Dimensional Coupler System was fully set back in place and we all know what happened to poor poor Ritsu after that.
err... I meant later on. =x

Seeing as how my reference was explained. I just mistook a scene which I just saw =x

and I was saying how I think Masaki was saying something about the full extent of Zeorymer being unrevealed.
Aegis

I remember him talking about how he briefly demonstrated what the Dimensional Coupler System is capable of doing, as well as the whole dialogue of Miku being a mere doll for his own use, but that's all I've got as well.
Destiny_Gundam

Naturally when Zeorymer was reunited with the coupler system, the main source of its power, it would be back at full strength. That's what Masaki meant.
DropDeadEd

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Naturally when Zeorymer was reunited with the coupler system, the main source of its power, it would be back at full strength. That's what Masaki meant.
I saw that someone was referencing how in a crisis, Zeorymer is much stronger and much more able to limitlessly tap into the Coupler.
Destiny_Gundam

DropDeadEd wrote:I saw that someone was referencing how in a crisis, Zeorymer is much stronger and much more able to limitlessly tap into the Coupler.
No, that's just plot hax that -all- protagonist robots have.

As it stands, Zeorymer can tap into infinite power, so it's not like you can get more output from it. Well, you probably could, but if you don't limit its power, then I doubt the machine itself could handle it. Metal is metal afterall, it does have its limits.

You could interpret the ending as such too. Masato doesn't limit the power, the resulting energy being enough to destroy Hau Dragon HQ and Zeorymer along with it.