Kotetsushin Jeeg

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
SigmaX

Kotetsushin Jeeg

Just a quick question. From episode 10 to 11 when does Shiba Hiroshi get found? At the beginning of 11, it shows him in the hospital of of the ruined build base. But where did he come from? I thought he was missing. I looked back over episode 10 and I saw a couple of clips of him, but not him himself, or anyone rescuing him.

So where did he come from?

I thought he was missing? Or was I wrong in that assumption?

Anyone enlighten me ? thanks .P)
AmuroNT1

SPOILERS!
Hiroshi WAS missing; he exhausted himself using the Bronze Bell's power to seal off the area. Himika recovered Original Jeeg's head, which IS Hiroshi. Himika used Tsubaki's power to extract the Bronze Bells from Hiroshi and the Raikouba (Kenji's motorcycle/New Jeeg's head), which forced Hiroshi to transform back into his human form and robbed both him and the Raikouba of their ability to transform into Jeeg.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
SigmaX

Spoiler--question
.Ok. But, when was he rescued? In episode 10? As I recall, I didn't see anyone rescue him, more like he just appeared in the base.
AmuroNT1

Yeah, one of the Build Angels slung him on the back of her motorcycle when they escaped Himika.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Recon 5

How does all this lead up to ep 12's 'double Jeeg' thing? What happens in between?
Destiny_Gundam

Spoilers:

Himika goes to the moon and uses the 2 Bronze Bells to awaken the Great Bronze Bell (or whatever it's called) and revives the space ship they arrived on. The Build Base crew heads to the moon and face Himika's forces. Hiroshi, Tsubaki and Kenji head to where Himika is. Tsubaki and Kenji use their powers to get the 2 Bronze Bells back and they automatically go back into Hiroshi and Raikouba. Michi then arrives in the original Big Shooter and thus it was double Jeeg time.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
SigmaX

Non spoiler question. The song "Stormbringer", anyone know where I could find the english lyrics? My google searches have failed me.

That's the opening theme for the new Jeeg btw.
It's by Jam Project.