Gundam After Colony question

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

Which would you Prefer another Gundam Wing or a whole new A.C series

Gundam Wing
30%
New A.C Series/Manga
70%

Total votes: 10
Kiggz

Gundam After Colony question

Hey easy question to answer please no flaming if you do not like the topic please ignore.

If there was another After Colony Manga or TV series which would you prefer another Gundam Wing series/Remake or a entire new A.C series ?

THIS IS NOT A VERSES TOPIC.

EDIT: Wow, uh, y'know we got an edit button? It's pretty cool. Yeah. Use that next time, please--unless this was just your computer/connection doing something wacky.

~ShadowCell
NewtypeS3

Personally, I wouldn't mind a movie trilogy for Wing. After all, if any series has continuity problems and production errors that need to be addressed, it's Wing.
Episode Zero could be integrated in the first movie, easily (albeit in an abbreviated form). This would provide that 'missing backstory' that I've heard some complain about. On top of that, we would finally get a final word on how the hell the designs in Wing evolved.
Annon Kaies Zi

I said a new series. I'm not a big fan of Gundam W mainly because I didn't find the character overly interesting. So instead of seeing them again, I'd rather see something set a few years after Endless Waltz took place. Yeah, the whole, "War was never seen again" thing. But that can be ignored. A lot of things in Gundam can be ignored to make room for sequels and the such. So I'd like to see something a decade off or something. A small group makes new mobile suits called "Gundams" and it goes from there. However it would be done. And throw in some older characters as minor roles (like how Amuro was handled in Zeta Gundam).
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
Wingnut

Re: Gundam After Colony question

Kiggz wrote:Hey easy question to answer please no flaming if you do not like the topic please ignore.
How about, if I don't like the topic, I'll lock it to prevent flaming.

This is rather pointless anyway as there will not be any more work done for the AC universe, unless someone comes out with another manga set some time before EW. And even that's an insanely long shot.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.