Gundam OutTakes

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
RX 93 ZZ

Gundam OutTakes

There is one that i know of. In Gundam Movie III:Encounters In Space when sayla ditches the core booster on A Baoa Qu and floats into the base you can see the G-Fighter ditched in the backround but its only in like 20 frames
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
RoninWanderer

Gundam Movie II. In Jaburo, when the GM attacks Char, it has the gundam beam rifle in the first scene, but a beam spray gun when it is destroyed.
Top 5 Gundam TV Shows: 1) Turn A, 2) MSG, 3) Zeta, 4) Victory, 5) SEED
NewtypeS3

Those are more like continuity errors than actual outtakes or bloopers (which are almost never in a movie, because it's the actors flubbing lines).
That said, I do know of a good one...

When Char Asnable's Gelgoog first shows up at Texas in the Mobile Suit Gundam TV series, the 'beam naginata' it's using is actually a solid blade!
It's not until the Amuro vs Char fight where Lalah's in the Elmeth where Char's Gelgoog's Beam Naginata is actually beam-based.
Mark064

That's nothing. Saugesa who dies in episode 2 or 3 of ZZ Gundam actually return in the last episode of ZZ Gundam alive and well.
NewtypeS3

Well, of course - if someone like Yazan can survive jumping out of the cockpit of that mobile suit with just his jacket as a parachute, anything's possible.
(and he did live - he shows up at Haman's party in episode 27).
Mark064

Yes I was the one who posted the thread about Yazan living and the picture. But you see unlike Yazan who everyone just asumed he died after he lost his Geze and Mashma found the chicken bone, Saguesa was killed on the spot, and died on the spot. We saw the fatal blow, we say everyone sad he was dead, we saw his dead body right on the spot. Don't believe that? Watch episode 2.

Here is him alive in episode 47, in between Mondo and Milly in the back row.
RX 93 ZZ

this one was intendid by tomino but in Gundam Movie II when Char's Z'Gok shoots the rock cieling. one rock falls on the gundams head and it winces.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
NewtypeS3

Mark064 wrote:in between Mondo and Milly in the back row.
I guess Mondo was good for something, after all.
Stupid Mondo.
Skippy438

Well, in the animators' defense, Saguesa's replacement on the bridge just looked like a skinnier version of him, he even dressed the same. The AEUG has some crazy uniforms.
ORegan

I like the one in SEED when the pink Haro tells Lacus to go to hell. (didn't actually happen, but would be freaking awesome)

but isn't there also a screencap of the Quebley having more bits than it actually should have?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
mcred23

ORegan wrote:but isn't there also a screencap of the Quebley having more bits than it actually should have?
Yeah, there is. There are a number of similar minor errors throughout Zeta (I remember one of a Hizack that changes colors at least once in a battle).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Thundermuffin

In the first Destiny Special Edition, they reanimated Sword Impulse's first "landing" in front of Athrun and Cagalli's ZAKU.

However, they forgot that Athrun's ZAKU previously got its left arm chopped off by Chaos not ten seconds beforehand and it's still attached in the redrawn scene, whereas the series version has it correctly severed off.
Dark Duel

Thundermuffin wrote:In the first Destiny Special Edition, they reanimated Sword Impulse's first "landing" in front of Athrun and Cagalli's ZAKU.

However, they forgot that Athrun's ZAKU previously got its left arm chopped off by Chaos not ten seconds beforehand and it's still attached in the redrawn scene, whereas the series version has it correctly severed off.
OMG, that's a BIG oops, isn't it?
And that's why I never bother with the CE-SEs.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
wing zero alpha

During the Granada arc in Z Gundam (forgot the episode), in which Jamaican (I think) is talking to a soldier, depending on the camera shot, the soldier is either wearing Federation tans or a Titans navy blue uniform. And there was Lyra having a Titans patch on her pilot suit despite it being a point that she wasn't a Titan, and Buran bitching about the Titans while he was wearing one of their uniforms.

And for a major goof, there's that infamous scene in Gundam SEED Destiny where they forgot to edit in the Impulse over the Strike Gundam when they reused that cel.
NewtypeS3

Or when Kira summons up the Freedom to help him take down Rey in the 'ultimate' fight of Destiny.
Samster

In episode 11 of the 08th MS Team after Ginias fires the mega particle cannon on the Apsalus III during the temporary truce you can see a RX-79[G] getting destroyed that is armed with a Gundam hammer. Though I think this is more of a homage or joke a la Intel outside.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
NewtypeS3

Well, they never said there was only one Gundam Hammer made.
Not to mention it wasn't seen in movie continuty, so maybe it went somewhere else...
mcred23

wza wrote:During the Granada arc in Z Gundam (forgot the episode), in which Jamaican (I think) is talking to a soldier, depending on the camera shot, the soldier is either wearing Federation tans or a Titans navy blue uniform.
Ah yes, I remember that happening in the episodes you mention. I think such color errors happened a few times in the show...
wza wrote:And there was Lyra having a Titans patch on her pilot suit despite it being a point that she wasn't a Titan
Actually, Lila and her team were brought into the Titans prior to the battle at 30 Bunch (Memorable for the EFSF pilots remarking about the perks), and it's at 30 Bunch we see her with the Titan patch (While her wingmen had Titan pilot suits).
NewtypeS3 wrote:Well, they never said there was only one Gundam Hammer made.
Uh... really? AFAIK, numbers reguarding weapons (And things like the Gundam Hammer) don't exsist...
NewtypeS3 wrote:Not to mention it wasn't seen in movie continuty, so maybe it went somewhere else...
And yet, 08th MS Team has the Jet Core Booster, based on the fighter from the movies. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
wing zero alpha

mcred23 wrote:Ah yes, I remember that happening in the episodes you mention. I think such color errors happened a few times in the show...
I've seen it several other times, but that scene in particular cracked me up because it kept switching to the different camera angles and colors.
mcred23 wrote:Actually, Lila and her team were brought into the Titans prior to the battle at 30 Bunch (Memorable for the EFSF pilots remarking about the perks), and it's at 30 Bunch we see her with the Titan patch (While her wingmen had Titan pilot suits).
I thought it was a point that Lyla was a spacenoid (at least during her confrontation with Jerid on the Alexandria) and was thus incapable of joining the Titans, so I don't see a reason why she would have the patch. Even if she was working for them, she stayed a regular Fed straight to her death.
Last edited by wing zero alpha on Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arsarcana

One of the episodes in Destiny (22 I think) had the wrong episode number listed in the title.

I can't check right now but I think that the first time we see the Gouf in MSG, its heat saber actually acts like a beam saber (now you don't see it, now you do).