Identify Mech

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
abrahamsen0

Identify Mech

Can anyone tell me where this mecha is from. Or what it is. http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3710 ... ef1cj6.jpg
mcred23

Just going by the URL, it's the Lancelot from Code Geass. A quick search of Google confirms this.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Knight Of Zinc

You know, we oughtta have a stickied "Name that robo" thread.

As long as we're on the topic, I've got one. I think it might be one of the Braves, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture on me, just a description.

It's a combiner robot made up of a dragon, a sabretooth tiger & a large bird. It actually has two combined modes, a robot of course & also a large jet plane type thing.

Anybody know what it is or where it's from?
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

SHINING GUNDAM! OOOOHHHH!!!
WingZero20xx

It's a combiner robot made up of a dragon, a sabretooth tiger & a large bird. It actually has two combined modes, a robot of course & also a large jet plane type thing
i was about to say ryukoh/koryouh from srw:og 2 but it doesnt transform into a plane lol...
AmuroNT1

KoZ: Ran it by my friends, and they suggested that your mystery mecha is either Fighbird or DaGarn, both members of the Yuusha family. You can probably find their transformation sequences on YouTube and use those to figure out which it is.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Hyakushiki

I just looked up something in an old issue of Newtype I have, I think your mystery mech is Dragon Kizer.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Falconfire

Nightwing03

Oh..I Have My List...

I Dont expect anyone to name all of them..just help me out with which ever one you can ^^
♣♦♠♥
AmuroNT1

Oh, SRW chibis, eh? Let's see...

1 = Detonator Orgun
2 = Neo Getter Robo (specifically, Neo Getter-1)
3 = Sasuraigar
4 = Baxinger
5 = Braigar (Note: this and the above two are part of the J9 trilogy by Monkey Punch, the creator of Lupin III)
6 = Daiohja
7 = Trider G7
8 = Daltanous (Note: this is the "Almost" Super Robot series - it was going to be the fourth of Nagahama's Romance Trilogy, but he died before it was finished. It was also slated to be the series used to make Voltron, but a mixup caused Toei to send them Golion instead, which they liked better)
9 = Excellence Striker, one of the forms of Super Robot Wars R's original mecha.
10 = Black Selena from Nadesico: Prince of Darkness
11 = Zambot 3, one of Tomino's SRs
12 = Daitarn 3, another Tomino SR
13 = Akito Tenkawa's Aestivalis from Nadesico
14 = Same as 13; you may have mis-linked.
15 = Voltes V
16 = Nelly Brain (post-fusion with Yuu Brain) from Brain Powerd
17 = ARX-7 Arbalest from Full Metal Panic!
18 = Zeorymer
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Nightwing03

*bows down*
you sir are a legend, thanks alot!
♣♦♠♥
Knight Of Zinc

Jeez, I'd almost forgotten about this...

No, sorry, none of the things anybody suggested was quite it, although they all looked quite similar. Maybe I need more details.

Let's see, in robot mode it's bird head sits just above its chest, while the dragon & tiger heads form its shoulders. It has a few weapons; a sword, of course, two cannons which attach to the sabre tooth tiger's back & a shield-type thing formed from part of the dragon's back including its wings. In jet mode the nose section is formed from the dragon's tail. Does this sound familiar to anyone yet?
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

DropDeadEd

Knight Of Zinc wrote:Jeez, I'd almost forgotten about this...

No, sorry, none of the things anybody suggested was quite it, although they all looked quite similar. Maybe I need more details.

Let's see, in robot mode it's bird head sits just above its chest, while the dragon & tiger heads form its shoulders. It has a few weapons; a sword, of course, two cannons which attach to the sabre tooth tiger's back & a shield-type thing formed from part of the dragon's back including its wings. In jet mode the nose section is formed from the dragon's tail. Does this sound familiar to anyone yet?

either one of the following:

Zettai Muteki Raijin OH

Gabaruger or

Gosaurer.
G.Squirrel

http://www.toyhell.com/images/draias.jpg

Is that it? It's called Doraias.

It's combining sequence has been posted on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NiugIlqbk
Knight Of Zinc

G.Squirrel wrote:
http://www.toyhell.com/images/draias.jpg

Is that it? It's called Doraias.

It's combining sequence has been posted on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NiugIlqbk
Yes! That's the one! Thanks.

Hmm, is it from Korea? That's what the text looks like. I guess that explains why I'd never heard of it before. Their Super Robots aren't very popular overseas, are they?

It's pretty original for a Korean design, aside from having a distinctly Brave Series aesthetic. Most of the ones from over there I've seen have just been knockoffs of Japanese Super Robots.
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

Nightwing03

I think that was one of the combiners in the one of the brave series..but i just cant remember which one..

EDIT: I am certain now that it is from one of the brave series.
Draias The Space Emperor
♣♦♠♥
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Video Link

Can you guys help me identify the Gundams at
4:08-4:24
4:51 (might be the V-hexa)
10:16?

I remember seeing in a different video a blue gundam that looked a lot like the hi-nu but it had wire guided incoms that were like cables attached to the side of coffee cans (pardon the simplistic discription). I can't find that video again for the life of me, and it's bugging the hell out of me not knowing what that unit is!

Thanks for the help!
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Mark064

4:08 - 4:24 is

Gundam F90 Assault Type
Gundam F90II Interceptor Type
Silhouette Gundam Kai (I think, maybe not the Kai type)
Cluster Gundam

4:51 is Victory Gundam Hexa

10:16 is D Gundam "First"

As for your blue Gundam it sounds like Gundam Mark V.
Draco Starcloud

Mark064 wrote:As for your blue Gundam it sounds like Gundam Mark V.
Sounds like the Nu Mass-Production Type to me.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
OpMegs

SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
Folken Fanel

I believe that's fanart. Going by the picture, it's called the MTPC-GUBT/JG-10SA Cerberus Stinger II.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.