Identify Mech

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
DropDeadEd

Folken Fanel wrote:I believe that's fanart. Going by the picture, it's called the MTPC-GUBT/JG-10SA Cerberus Stinger II.
Could be related to this:

http://rpgobjects.rpgnow.com/product_in ... rpgobjects
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Dose anyone know the mechs in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuY9kYbw-Y

The ones I'm inquiring about is about 2 minutes in. And I would also like to know which series is shown after the 0079 clips
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Hyakushiki

Well, I know the ones after the 0079 clips are the Dreads from Vandread.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
DropDeadEd

Hyakushiki wrote:Well, I know the ones after the 0079 clips are the Dreads from Vandread.
Zeorymer,

Gundam SEED Destiny Units

MazinKaiser

Full Metal Panic Suits *forget the name*

Gunbuster

-- forgot this one,

Big O

G Gundam

the rest look pretty common.
Mark064

The ones at the 2 minute mark look like they are from the Cyubuster anime.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I've got some things I need help identifying.

First off, I've seen this GP unit everywhere, but I still can't tell what it is. The paragraph of text is also a bit too small for me to make out.

...Gundam Sead....? I can almost make out its name on the torso. :?

And this frame is really really beautiful. It would be wonderful to know what it is or where it's from.

Thanks.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Mark064

The first one is Anahiem Journal the story basically was it was created in UC 0099 from the GP Project missing data and what not. I don't believe it has a name though.

The last two are fan made designs.
Direct X

Seraphic wrote:Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I've got some things I need help identifying.

First off, I've seen this GP unit everywhere, but I still can't tell what it is. The paragraph of text is also a bit too small for me to make out.

...Gundam Sead....? I can almost make out its name on the torso. :?

And this frame is really really beautiful. It would be wonderful to know what it is or where it's from.

Thanks.

Speirein Gundam is what it says.
AmuroNT1

DropDeadEd wrote:
Hyakushiki wrote:Well, I know the ones after the 0079 clips are the Dreads from Vandread.
Zeorymer,

Gundam SEED Destiny Units

MazinKaiser

Full Metal Panic Suits *forget the name*

Gunbuster

-- forgot this one,

Big O

G Gundam

the rest look pretty common.
In addition to what's been named, I see Wataru, Zambot 3, Fighbird (I think), Neo Getter Robo, Patlabor, Dangaioh, Nadesico, Layzner, L-Gaim, Shin Change Getter Robo, Five Star Stories, SRW OG the OVA, Evangelion, Machine Robo, Giant Robo, Cybaster anime, Tekkaman Blade, Dragonar, Dendoh, New Getter Robo, and Gravion. (whew)

The series shown after the 0079 clips, the one that pretty much ends the video, is Gaogaigar.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power