Unofficial Gundam Unicorn Thread

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Kasn

Image of Unicorn Gundam after and before activating from Neko (Junk Guild). In my opinion it looks good in both forms.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5533 ... 224bc9.jpg
DarkUnicorn

There is not the complete scan?
codename:v

We might have to wait for more uploads of the Unicorn 'NTD senkai' form... I wonder if fin funnels will be added into the Unicorn's arsenals...
DarkUnicorn

From official site :

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6589/imgmsa02dl4.jpg

Pilot :

-"Destroy Mode activate !!!"
duo2nd

Looks like a modified version of the Astray Red Frame.
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
EZero8

I do notice a Red Frame-ish vibe. The glowing thing however seems to be remnicent to the Shining Gundam's "Super Mode" though.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

the Red Frame and the Stargazer offcially mated.

Pretty good thrust/mass ratio there, whether the 23.7-ton stat is empty or loaded.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/

Actually, the Unicorn NT-D senkai mode reminds me of the human muscles chart (you know, the red and white muscle anatomy) from the medical book.
She does look red frame but if you think about the medical muscle chart, actually both are of the same source...
Also, here's a little info about her:
"The Unicorn's appearance when the 'NT-D' system is activated. In this form, the psycoframe infused within the entire body's internal frame reads the pilot's thoughts (psycowaves) and directly influences the unit's movements. In other words, the MS can ultimately be controlled by thought alone.

However, when compared to one's idea of how a human body works, the stress of gravity on an 20 meter MS (more than 10 times the size) is extraordinary. Aided by the psycommu, the pilot's mind can only endure about five minutes of operation, after which a limiter is believed to activate, returning the MS to normal Unicorn form.

Furthermore, the system activates not according to the pilot's discretion, but automatically when certain conditions, as yet unexplained, are met."

Imagine your brain inside a body 10 times your sizes and weight, it's gonna be more painful than a migraine. but she can pulls off a genocide within 5 minutes in this form.
Kasn

The new image from official site.
http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/ms/ms_uni ... stroy.html

It looks really great I must say.
Nightwing03

Wow, that is just...Wow, reminds me of strike freedom's burst mode, but more menacing :twisted:
♣♦♠♥
DarkUnicorn

Thanks you HomelessGal from Titans Test Team Arc forum.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5867 ... 762ir0.jpg
duo2nd

Now let's convince Sunrise to put this in Super Robot Wars NOW!
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!

Before that, we have to convince Sunrise to make a Unicorn OVA first...
What more, SRW is under Banpresto and I doubt if they would put Unicorn into their game since Sentinel characters never makes it but the MS... And it's too early for that.
r34racer01

DarkUnicorn wrote:Thanks you HomelessGal from Titans Test Team Arc forum.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5867 ... 762ir0.jpg
I always wondered why they classified Unicorn as a Gundam, now I'm totally psyced about this design.
Don't steal, the government hates competition.
DarkUnicorn

the cover of the novel Gundam Unicorn section 2 part 1 :

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3776 ... ccbrh5.jpg

Sounds like Full Frontal's about shows his ugly face up soon...
abrahamsen0

What's the deal with a full phsycoframe suit anyway's. Besides the gimmick on it can use funnels and weapons like that. What's really the difference from operating a suit with controls or a phsycoframe. I think the only difference is it can use the phsycoframe weapon I really don't think it makes the suit better as far as piloting. And why have the whole closed up look. I think they could have just kept the gundam face and close the armor in normal mode. When it activates it's super mode the armor opens up and it start's glowing. I think they could have left out the GM look and kept it a Gundam.
Genocide

The Psycoframe used in CCA was stated to allow Newtype pilots to control their mobile suits mentally. However, both the Sazabi and Nu Gundam only had the Psycoframe in their cockpits - which I'm assuming meant they had complete control over all cockpit functions (things that would normally require physical manipulation or are automated by the computer) with their minds, but not the actual machine itself. Unicorn, having its complete internal frame composed of microscopic psycommu receptors, basically has a mobile trace system minus the whole motion-capture thing. At least, that's my current interpretation of the Psycoframe.
abrahamsen0

I see what your saying but the NU's way of using it seems more feasible. If you have a full phsycoframe MS like the GUnicorn and don't need manual controls for it because you can do that with your mind then why not just make it unmanned and control it from a safe distance. That just takes out all of the fun and experience in piloting an MS. I think the NU does it better because the pilot can use his mind to control things in the cockpit and spend his actions on piloting with more awareness on the battle in front of him. I could be wrong about the GUnicorn. I haven't seen it in action yet or how it works but that's just my opinion right now.