Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Anime and Manga

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:30 pm 
Master of Mecha

Forgive me if you've heard this before, but I was just leafing through the latest installment of the neverending Gundam Fact File series, and I noticed that although its Gundam Seed Destiny timeline is devoid of hard dates it nonetheless tells us when the year ticks over from C.E. 73 to C.E. 74. Apparently the new year begins during the Destroy Gundam's rampage through Eastern Europe, with the final battle in Berlin taking place at the very beginning of C.E. 74. (In this case, the first 30 episodes of the show presumably take place over the final three months of C.E. 73.)

-- Mark

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:37 pm 
Retconned MSV Ace

Well, that helps put some perspective on an issue that has been nagging me since the series completed airing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:36 am 
Bald Wizard

Actually haven't heard this before. I'd always suspected the switchover was around Berlin, so it's good to see that's the case. I'd guesstimated that as the production date for everything that appears starting in Berlin and after, so luckily I don't think I'll have to change anything in the profiles.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:01 am 
Retconned MSV Ace

i guess nobody on earth was really in the mood to celebrate christmas or new years considering the ongoing war and the break the world catastrophe.

graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:30 am 
Mysterious Masked Dude

toysdream wrote:
and I noticed that although its Gundam Seed Destiny timeline is devoid of hard dates

About a month ago you said the Japanese publications were hinting at the release of a Destiny timeline. This isn't the one you were referring to is it? Because if it is the lack of any hard dates is a real disapointment. Oh well, at least we know what yeareverything took place in.

Board index » Discussion » Anime and Manga