Reideen (2007) question

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
domtropen

Reideen (2007) question

1) Wondering are the three aliens just the only three sent from their home to retrieve Reideen? Do they come to Earth spicifically to get Reideen or just stumble upon it?

2) Did the civilization that create Reideen and probably Gadion create other mechs elsewhere? And are each of them unique?

3) In the sub it is said that Reideen have infinite power, but is it said as such in Japanese as well?

4) What is the difference between TV and DVD last episode ending of Reideen?
Destiny_Gundam

1.) Well, since we only see the 3 of them (and Roxell), we can only assume that they are the only ones sent. Unless you count those humanoid bug things. I'm pretty sure they were sent specifically to retrieve Reideen. If they wanted to conquer Earth, they would have launched a full scale invasion rather than a monster of the week.

2.) They probably did, but we have no idea as nothing is ever mentioned

3.) What episode did this say this in? If you heard them say "mugen", then yes, that means infinite.

4.) No idea. I'd like to know as well.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Gai Daigoji

Theres a second ending? It better be morre satisfactory than the rushed ending I saw. :x
Lets Gekiga-in!
domtropen

Thanks. In episode 24 Roxell did say "mugen" so I think Reideen does have infinite power. BTW is the black cat thing the equivalent of Midorino for Gadion?
Destiny_Gundam

domtropen wrote:BTW is the black cat thing the equivalent of Midorino for Gadion?
There's really no evidence that suggests that.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."