MS engineer of choice

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
ned_2007

MS engineer of choice

Lets say after being conferred the status as an ace MS pilot after proving your skills before as a grunt. Your superiors want to give you a powerful MS. Since the war is still ongoing, resources are scarce and therefore you cannot choose what to put in your own MS. The only reward you are getting is that you can choose whoever MS engineer you want to build your MS.

So which MS engineer in the gundam universe you want to build your own MS based on your combat data?
General Sturnn, 412th Cadian Regiment
"I see no victory here. I see but one truth, and that truth is war."
Haros_Pet_Kat

I am assuming this is Universal Century based. I would likely get Amuro's father to work on my mobile suit, granted he knows how to work with current technology.

The only reason that stops me from getting someone like Nina Purpleton is because her work ethics have proven to be shaky when her personal life is on the rocks.

I honestly don't know much about other UC engineers, other than maybe Amuro (but I am assuming he is out since piloting is his main focus.)
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
swordoath

Anybody know the name of the guy who acted as the head of the Zeta Project at Anaheim? He (she?) did some good work.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Sabersonic

swordoath wrote:Anybody know the name of the guy who acted as the head of the Zeta Project at Anaheim? He (she?) did some good work.
Wasn't his name astonage (sp?)?

Anyway, for UC I'll take Monica Arno.

For AC, I'll take Howard.

For AW, I'll take Kid. He might get on one's nerves at times, but the X Divider is enough evidence for me.

Not sure who to take for CE, maybe Erica Simmons. But then again she isn't exactly the most brightest when it comes to software. Maybe the Professor from Astray would be a better choice.
Though he may have his flaws and faults, he was a husband and a father without equal. May the Angels welcome and accept him with open arms.

Rest in Peace, Dad

"If I had seen farther than others, it has been by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Issac Newton
Camille Vidan

In UC I want Kamille for the outer design(not sure if this the correct word) and Amuro for the inside.

In AC I want the dude who rebuilt the Tallgeese
Ryujin

For UC, Usso's mom Muller Miguel.

For FC, Dr. Kasshu.
silencer.001

For UC - The guys that designed GP03 at anaheim (if someone knows there name, please tell me)
EFF Test Pilot

Anyway, for UC I'll take Monica Arno.
IIRC, Monica only designed bio-computer.

For UC, I would want SNRI staff for later UC or Lucette in early UC (and obviously, I would help her because we would be talking about my own MS, so, it has to be tunned for me).

For FC, the guys of Neo Sweden... they are the proof you don't need to be a "King of Hearts" or anything like this to be combat worthy.

For AC, the guys who made the gundams of G-unit, those guys know how to make a killing machine.

For AW, New United Nations Earth engineers, Double X FTW!

For CE, I would ask for Lowe Guelle. He is one of the few people who I would trust to build my MS.
"Every day's great at your Junes!" - Nanako Dojima
swordoath

Sabersonic wrote:Wasn't his name astonage (sp?)?
I thought he was just the maintenance guy on the Argama at that point. Could be wrong, but he was always on the ship, so ...
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Wingnut

If you are refering to the guy we saw at Anihiem in CCA, his name was October. I think he had a last name, but I don't remember it.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
swordoath

Well, mainly I was trying to figure out who was in October's position in Zeta. I don't think we ever saw that person, but I'd imagine it might be mentioned somewhere.
Kuruni

UC : Whoever design S Gundam
FC : Dr.Mikamura
AC : Howard is good choice (hey, he creat R-GUN in Super Heroes Operation!), but Dr.Bergh(sp?) from G-UNIT is also great designer.
AW : Kid, of cause!
CE : Is it possible to request Lowe?
My girlfriend was a loli.
Wingnut

EFF TP already did so.

I think I'd go with those choices too, Kuruni, however I'd get my mech from the SNRI think tank.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

Corect Century: Whoever designed Turn A Gundam or Turn X is my top choice for creating mobile suits. If I have a mobile suit, I want it equipped with a moonlight butterfly system.

UC: The person or company who designed the Xi Gundam and the Crossbone Gundam

AC: The 5 Nutheads who designed the 5 Gundams for the operation meteor (especially the creators of Deathscythe and Heavyarms)
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
Marcis

ACME corp. perhaps? :lol:
I would go for Kid, he rebuilt GX from scratch and made it even better
Applying for job at Anaheim
Jericho

Well I think either grease monkey would be good just as long you don't take that Roy Jung from F91's Frontier 4 Museum. Your Mobile might explode by just going down the street. Or if you got really unlucky your weapons would kill you and not the enemy.
Antares

I choose the Pokemon-like Kid.

Good with stuff, can upgrade with poor materials, and is young enough so I don't have to pay him even minimum wage.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Destroy Gundam

You just have to make sure he doesn't over-work himself.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Mark064

swordoath wrote:Anybody know the name of the guy who acted as the head of the Zeta Project at Anaheim? He (she?) did some good work.
From what the Data Gundam section in Gundam Ace is telling me the following people worked on the Zeta Gundam specifically...

Alexsandro Pitsuki
Gerhart Greg
Oscar Raiel
Katsumi
ZeonfromHell

If I were to have a Universal Century design, I would pick the build team for the Victory 2 Assault Gundam. I really like that mobile suit. It's a Gundam, it's relatively simple-looking, yet has innovations like the top- and bottom-core fighter designs and the beam shield. Plus, that mega beam rifle is the most badass-looking buster rifle-like weapon this side of the Gundam universe.

As far as After Colony goes, I happen to like Doctor J's work. I really like the Wing Gundam's aesthetics and flight design. I would gladly take a modified Katoki-flavored Wing Gundam. But I would like to add on a few missile launchers and forward facing machinecannons so I can actually use the bird mode as a fighter.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.