GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS english DUB

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Wingnut

GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS english DUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMb6PDdQ2o <---- Episode 1 of the english dub of the show. First 5 episodes are up now as well as the first 2 of Try as of this post.
On gundaminfo's YT channel, so this is legit to post and watch.

:!: WARNING! :!:

This thread will probably be full of unmarked spoilers as most of us have seen the english sub already, so be prepared for that if you have not seen the show as this thread will probably focus on the dub work instead of the plot.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

Re: GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS english DUB

Eh.
I've already said everything I wanted to say on both shows in the corresponding previous threads, so not gonna get into it again.
I'm just gonna take a minute to comment on my opinion of the two dubs.
I took a look at BF's first, mainly because Reiji LOLstomping that dweeb with the Gyan at the end of Ep1 remains, to this day, one of my all-time favorite scenes in either series. Dubbing quality-wise, it's tolerable. I've definitely heard much better, but I've also heard worse.
The BFT dub firmly ranks in the latter category. It's not the worst I've ever heard, but it's definitely close.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."