Reappearings of UC main characters?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Shinji_Shinigami

Reappearings of UC main characters?

Well i know that only the animated Gundam stuff ist stated as Canon, but i wonder if one the many Mangas or Video games or whatever else is out there, expands the storys of the UC Cast further.

What i try to say is the following: After the events of Gundam ZZ Camile Bidan, the main Character of Gundam Z was IIRC more or less living the happily ever after with his girlfriend. But he still was a Ace Pilot. So i wonder if a side story for exampel exists, where he was further Piloting MS, or in generally explore his aftermath further?

I know that Kai had a brief cameo in Unicorn, but afar from that and Bright, i know little of what happend to the main cast of the previous Series, apart from Char and Amuro being most likely Force ghosts....

Okay i hope my english makes any kind of sense -.-

Thanks

Shinji
Dark Duel

Re: Reappearings of UC main characters?

AFAIK, Kamille completely disappeared after 0088, never shows up again. The only ones I know of that reappear after their respective animated appearance are Seabook Arno(F91) and Judau Ashta(ZZ), who return in Crossbone Gundam using aliases - Kincaid Nau and Grey Stoke, respectively.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
bilbros

Well, if you accept the depiction of a completely non-ufficial manga (namely Moon Crisis, by Masafumi Matussura), in U.C. 0099 Kamille is a doctor, and he's still together with Fa.
Kuruni

Job John also reappear in F90.

Don't worry if you can't remember who he is, Gundam-san version of Amuro can't either.
My girlfriend was a loli.