Red Comet is Toyota Ad Man

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Zeonista

Red Comet is Toyota Ad Man

Zeon fans, ride in style courtesy of Toyota. Char Custom Toyota Auris II is available for purchase. Char himself takes it for a spin in an anime promo spot.

http://toyota.jp/auris/cp/zeonictoyota/

Now if I only had $27.000 or so to get one. *sigh*
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Wingnut

Re: Red Comet is Toyota Ad Man

Zeonista wrote:Now if I only had $27.000 or so to get one. *sigh*
Plus shipping (literally) and handling. That's not gonna be cheap either for the trip across the pacific.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Zeonista

No reports back yet on whether or not it can go three times faster than a regular Toyota! :lol: :D

Wingnut: It would be worth the expense just to pull up to the con hotel at A-kon or Anime Central and hand off the keys to the valet. 8)
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
ShadowCell

sure, until some kid in a white mazda rx-8 shows up...
RyuseiDateSRX

I love this advert! Looks awesome. Animation is awesome and everything. The way Char's Zaku II moved around was so nice! Also, was that Keiko Han coming back to voice Lalah? Sounded like her.

Did The Origin animation team make this? It looks like the same style. The Char's Zaku II CG model looks the same at least, and moves the same way like it does in The Origin.
Stardustace53

What a cool find!

I believe Scion will be selling this car as an iM here in the United States very soon. I won't hold me breath for a Char edition here (though that would be the only way to make me jump ship from Mazda).

Seriously though, how long until I can buy a Zaku Commander Antenna on e-bay!? That thing looks like it could be retrofitted to almost any car!

http://toyota.jp/pages/contents/auris/c ... ze1_pc.png

PS: Lexus makes an "RX" too...