Chimera Corps

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
CJack90

Chimera Corps

I know there isn't much information on them but could you picture this unit getting a full fledge anime hell even a video game tell stories from the perspective for all their pilots there is so much information they can build on all we know is what suits they pilot and a little info leading up to a baoa qu or am I missing something..
J-Lead

Re: Chimera Corps

The thing about the Chimera Corps is it doesn't seem like they ever did much outside of A Baoa Qu other than test out new toys. Beyond that, it just seems like a collection of inflated egos and little more.

An anime about the Chimera Corps would just be Cromartie High School with Gelgoogs.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
CJack90

Yeah that's true what about all of their pilots begginings for example tell all of their stories leading up to abao qu and show how they were formed in a animated way kind of like 4 to 5 episodes of all their starts like example thomas Kurtz were he started all the way up to his death at a baoa qu
Chris
Administrator

J-Lead wrote:An anime about the Chimera Corps would just be Cromartie High School with Gelgoogs.
I'd like to preorder this immediately.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his