Prime Minister of the Earth Federation during the OYW

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Kyuzo Aoi

Prime Minister of the Earth Federation during the OYW

I have a question to ask. Does anyone know the name of the leader of the Earth Federation during the One Year War?
I am a Gundam!
Erisie

Re: Prime Minister of the Earth Federation during the OYW

The short answer to that is that nobody knows. I don't know if even Mark can answer that question.
The civilian politics of the Earth Federation, in particular during the OYW, are one of the less explored points of the whole setting. Unicorn is one of the few stories that tries to explore that, through the lens of the Marcenas political family.

It's not even known where the EF had its headquarters during the 0070s. Both Zeta and Unicorn put it in Dakar (Senegal, Africa), ZZ has it in Dublin (Ireland, Europe) and CCA puts it in Lhasa (Tibet, Asia): it was probably moved back to Dakar after the latter two were obliterated by Zeon.
Zeis

I was under the impression that Dublin was the 'shadow capital' of the Federation, while Lhasa was the HQ of the Federation Forces.
Fall_Ryan

I would assume that the Civilian seat of the EF would've either been dissolved or moved under the custody of the EFF during the OYW. You'd think that the government would've been a major target for Zeon if they thought they could get at them. (As it was during all the subsequent, ever so slightly less apocalyptic wars following the OYW)

Degwin was trying to surrender directly to Revil, I can't recall anything mentioning Civilian diplomacy after Antarctica. The Prime Minister might have just been along for the ride.

/totally conjecture