The Official Gundam Reconguista Anime Thread Mk II

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Mattro

Re: The Official Gundam Reconguista Anime Thread Mk II

Calubin_175 wrote:The Gaeon is one of the few Gundam proportioned rival MS in recent years to not be piloted by a bishounen or shounen. I am not sure whether it will get hijacked by Mask.
thats pretty cool really. I just hope the Gaeon pilot picks up his game. If he doesn't become a better pilot soon, Bellri heck anyone from earth except Aida will kill him.
Wellman

Mattro wrote:
Calubin_175 wrote:The Gaeon is one of the few Gundam proportioned rival MS in recent years to not be piloted by a bishounen or shounen. I am not sure whether it will get hijacked by Mask.
thats pretty cool really. I just hope the Gaeon pilot picks up his game. If he doesn't become a better pilot soon, Bellri heck anyone from earth except Aida will kill him.
Naw, I think in Gaeon, he could give Klim and Mask some trouble but Rockpie or Bellri getting serious would break him no doubt. He remind me of the commander who was piloting the Wuxia but not nearly as smart or funny.
Calubin_175

Notice that when the Gastima was charging towards Aida, Belleri yelled out Aida instead of Nee-san.
BrentD15

Calubin_175 wrote:Notice that when the Gastima was charging towards Aida, Belleri yelled out Aida instead of Nee-san.
He's still getting used to the fact that she's his sister.
Give him time
Spoiler
until she gets killed off in front of him. :mrgreen:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Amion

BrentD15 wrote:
Calubin_175 wrote:Notice that when the Gastima was charging towards Aida, Belleri yelled out Aida instead of Nee-san.
He's still getting used to the fact that she's his sister.
Give him time
Spoiler
until she gets killed off in front of him. :mrgreen:
True. Though the fact that their love is technically doomed may have saved either of them from Tomino''s curse.
Last edited by Amion on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
balofo

Ep 21 was so good, Try pales in comparison
killmikekill

balofo wrote:Ep 21 was so good, Try pales in comparison
Well that's good to hear. Reconguista has been getting progressively better as time has gone on. It's too bad that as far as I know there will not be a second season.
Mattro

balofo wrote:Ep 21 was so good, Try pales in comparison
Cheap shot there buddy :P
Calubin_175

Ep 21's budget was pretty high.

Best moment
Spoiler
I liked how even though Kia was stupid enough to put a hole on the floor, he blames the earthnoid for making him do so and then perseveres to kill him. But as more water is drained, he stops the battle and takes up the responsibility of sealing the hole at the cost of his precious machines and his life. There was no verbal communication between Belleri and two so cooperation was all via body language. This show remains to be very pacifist. I wonder how the reconguista is going to be like.
Return of UC monoeyes.
balofo

21 was perfect, and the final battle is confirmed to be on Earth.

I'm getting Victory final battles vibes from this, the new poster even implies Manny is like Katejina watching Uso(Bellri) and Chronicle(Mask) kill each other. Wonder if we'll get Noredo VS Manny.

Wonder what Cumpa's agenda truly is in this
gunform1010

balofo wrote:21 was perfect, and the final battle is confirmed to be on Earth.

I'm getting Victory final battles vibes from this, the new poster even implies Manny is like Katejina watching Uso(Bellri) and Chronicle(Mask) kill each other. Wonder if we'll get Noredo VS Manny.

Wonder what Cumpa's agenda truly is in this
Somehow my gut tells me yes for Manny turning on Noredo... but I'm just feeling sadistic or something.

...when will Bellri just find out it's Luin who's mask...

Edit: 2/21/2015
Spoiler
Goodbye commander of G-IT Corps. That's a really sucky way to go. Also what's the fountain of youth secret that the Venus Globe people have? Mutations? What?
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
latenlazy

I think La Gu is saying that there's genetic drift and if humanity isn's reconnected they will diverge into different species.
Spoiler
Sad way to go for the G-It dude, but he kinda deserves it or his ignorant bellicosity. Noble act of self sacrificing heroism that was only needed because of his own recklessness. He did this to himself...
Amion

latenlazy wrote:I think La Gu is saying that there's genetic drift and if humanity isn's reconnected they will diverge into different species.
Spoiler
Sad way to go for the G-It dude, but he kinda deserves it or his ignorant bellicosity. Noble act of self sacrificing heroism that was only needed because of his own recklessness. He did this to himself...
Sounds like a way for Tomino to kill someone. Make their death the result of their own foolishness.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
Calubin_175

It was good to see Noredo partnering up with Manny since she no longer had to babysit Raraiya. Probably the best depiction of a non-pilot heroine for a while.
Deacon Blues

I'm wondering if his age has to do with the fact of the longer you're in space, and the further you are away, the less you age (in space) and the longer time passes... but no matter how you crunch the numbers it doesn't match up.

Also, uh... what happened to all the people? There were ZERO inhabitants when they were traveling to the port and what not. Kinda find that hard to believe...
monster

Deacon Blues wrote:I'm wondering if his age has to do with the fact of the longer you're in space, and the further you are away, the less you age (in space) and the longer time passes...
Wait, what? Is that really a fact?
killmikekill

monster wrote:
Deacon Blues wrote:I'm wondering if his age has to do with the fact of the longer you're in space, and the further you are away, the less you age (in space) and the longer time passes...
Wait, what? Is that really a fact?
No it is not. Time itself is not an absolute but relative to an observer. It has to do with how fast an object is moving in relation to an observer. You both "age" the same but the object you are observing would appear to age either slower or faster relative to you. It really has nothing to do with how long you have been in space or how far away you are. It mainly has to do with your velocity relative to an observer.
Last edited by killmikekill on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xenosynth

-Ignore post, out of house internet is breaking and not able to get proper references for time dilation/distance/lightspeed-
killmikekill

This is the equation for calculating time dilation:

t = t0/(1-v^2/c^2)^1/2
where:
t = time observed in the other reference frame
t0 = time in observers own frame of reference (rest time)
v = the speed of the moving object
c = the speed of light in a vacuum

Source: http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/HEP/QuarkNet/time.html
Wellman

Good episode but with the name G-Lucifer, I see nothing good coming out of Manny having control of that machine...

Spoiler
...Or the most likely scenario of her giving it to Mask.

Also G-ITS commander did bring it on himself but at least his sacrifice stopped the disaster and as the fake head bombs showed. He wasn't a complete monster and probably just horribly misguided about going about his actions. Will the remaining G-ITS crew be as favorable on the Reconguista is the question.