What about Turn A Space?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
felip3cruz

What about Turn A Space?

Is it just a myth? Or Tomino did really wanted to make a sequel?
Dark Duel

Re: What about Turn A Space?

I have never heard of any such thing myself, nor seen it mentioned anywhere.
Moreover, Turn-A's story ended with the series as far as I know. So I'm inclined to say myth - unless the more informed can shed some light on the subject as to whether or no this was ever something that was considered or planned.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
AmuroNT1

I've variously heard that Turn A Space was either a sequel or the "original plan" for Turn A, which would have included all of Tomino's work and not just Gundam. But given that the Gundam fandom seems to love coming up with crazy rumors, I think you'd need a whole White Base full of salt to take with that one...
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
HellCat

Google isn't helping me find it but I swear Gunota Headlines once translated an interview where he said Turn A Space was his concept for a show set in the world of Turn A that focussed on basically everything but the MS factors of life. Essentially that he'd love to revisit that setting but only if free of having to push model kits.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
felip3cruz

AmuroNT1 wrote:I've variously heard that Turn A Space was either a sequel or the "original plan" for Turn A, which would have included all of Tomino's work and not just Gundam. But given that the Gundam fandom seems to love coming up with crazy rumors, I think you'd need a whole White Base full of salt to take with that one...
I've read something just like that around the 2000s, plus that the featured Gundam would be the Turn AX: the post-Moonlight Butterfly Turn A + X fusion. :?