Beltorchika's Children manga to run on Gundam Ace

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
balofo

Re: Beltorchika's Children manga to run on Gundam Ace

Regarding the Psycho Doga
-body is exactly the same as the Geara Doga minus the spikeless shoulder armors(3 funnels each), new 3 long backpack main thrusters, new head and some chest armor differences. -Armament is: Geara Doga's Beam Axe mounted on the same place as the base unit, shield with at least 2 Geara Doga's Sturm Fausts and Nazi looking Beam Machinehun from that old illustration.

Praying for some newly drawn Izubuchi lineart of this MS.
Kratos

Proteus wrote:No, we're talking about the black and white emblem right beside the number 99 on the left side of the crotch.
Oh, whoops! Sorry about that then, I didn't even see that in the image.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Heaven Piercing Man

Speaking of the Nightingale, it's a shame the RE/100 apparently doesn't come with the proper CD symbol for the skirt armor, it has a Sazabi-type CD instead of the more stylized, angular symbol of the artwork
HellCat

Dendrobium Stamen wrote:Yeah, that looks a lot like a flag to me too, like Neo-Zeon are planning to literally stake their claim to something.

On a wildly unrelated note... what in the heck is with Bright's seadog beard? Was he role-playing as an 18th-century Royal Navy captain before being recalled to command Londo Bell? I suppose it's to link to his pencil-moustached depiction from Hathaway's Flash, but it still looks bizarre.
"See, Amuro, you read minds and move gun pods with your mind. But can you grow a lush, manly beard like this? I think not."

Damn Beardtypes...
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
AmuroNT1

Bright Noah, the man who couldn't ride the rainbow...but he COULD grow a sick-ass beard.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
domino

It's interesting that they retconned the Re-GZ's BWS as an in-field modification by Londo Bell

This means that the high-production costs of the Re-GZ were due to something else. It's hard to imagine what since the Re-GZ only has standard equipment and there's nothing special about it AFAIK.

It seems like the manga will spend time fleshing out Quess' character. That's definitely appreciated.
balofo

Psycho Doga has Funnel Missiles
wielder

domino wrote: It seems like the manga will spend time fleshing out Quess' character. That's definitely appreciated.
That's not a bad idea, to say the least. I've never read the original Beltorchika's Children, but adding build-up to her eventual fate, especially this particular variation of it as opposed to what we already saw in Char's Counterattack, would seem beneficial, if they want to make her less annoying and more of a tragic character.
Soul Eater, the True Rune
balofo

Nightingale cockpit

http://i.imgur.com/BSHaDMN.jpg

Psycho Doga's Beam Rifle is based on the Geara's, only the barrel and magazine differ

http://i.imgur.com/F6dOTyZ.jpg

and, surprise Mega Particle Cannon inside the Nighingale's chest!

http://i.imgur.com/4ApffT7.jpg
Deacon Blues

balofo wrote:
Comic in Gundam Ace to be semi-canon and rewritten so that it leads into Unicorn
balofo, where was this mentioned...? Or are you just speculating?
balofo

Deacon Blues wrote:
balofo wrote:
Comic in Gundam Ace to be semi-canon and rewritten so that it leads into Unicorn
balofo, where was this mentioned...? Or are you just speculating?
It is BS that I copied without deleting that :)
balofo

A manga centering on Neo Zeon MS will begin next month on Dengeki. MSV time?
Admiral Larsen

One complaint that I have thus far is that did they have to give Chan's wardrobe to Beltochika? I much rather had her in the style that was presented in the covers of the novel version of Beltochika's Children.
False Prophet

Heaven Piercing Man wrote:The best thing is that Izubuchi is back to flesh out his designs (I love his style) and that Katoki made a Hi-Nu gunpla true to Izubuchi's original design (Hell, if it wasn't a Ver. Ka I'd call it "Ver. Iz") right when a Nightingale gunpla is also announced.

I just hope said Hi-Nu is the same size as the Nu, and not shorter due to Banrise's goufing up the schematics.
Here is your answer! The preview of the latest chapter!

http://emd2nd.blog47.fc2.com/blog-entry-4871.html

But anyone know what is written? Google Translate messed up bad.