Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
sdwoodchuck

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Started translating Zeta Define, and decided to see if I could find anything more recent than Volume 11, which released more than a year ago. Nothing turned up. Does anyone know if this is still ongoing, or did they drop it mid-series?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

I just stared reading this manga and it enhanced 0083 but there is something really wrong with this
I literally saw a g-bull, sky whatever
I hate that and it gave me cancer
We should have gotten a new core booster instead of the g-sky 2. Does anyone know if the girl that pilots the underwater MS is from another side story or is she a new character in this manga?
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Deacon Blues

Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.

She is a new character created solely for this series.
AmuroNT1

Deacon Blues wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.
C'mon Deacon, didn't you know that bad cartoon robot designs can give you cancer? It's just like how bad sequels/adaptations can reach back in time and destroy your childhood. :P
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
krullnar

tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:58 am I just stared reading this manga and it enhanced 0083 but there is something really wrong with this
I literally saw a g-bull, sky whatever
I hate that and it gave me cancer
We should have gotten a new core booster instead of the g-sky 2. Does anyone know if the girl that pilots the underwater MS is from another side story or is she a new character in this manga?

Overreact much yes and I like the G-FIghter but to each their own. Was rereading up to current and I gotta say love that kelly is more than just the baddy of the week.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?
DragoMaster009

So, anybody know what happens next in the story?
BrentD15

"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Dark Duel

*looks at the filename*
W...T...F?!!!!
On a certain level, it makes a weird sort of sense given what we already know/was established by the series in terms of the EFSF circa 0083. On the other hand, that's a little too farfetched IMO even if that's taken into account.

As for that GP01 variant, I've never been a fan of the "strap more guns/thrusters/assorted kibble on every square inch of available space and call it an upgrade" design philosophy. Nor of the "absurdly huge backpack full of guns/thrusters" concept(part of why I hate the FA Unicorn and the later Sentinel designs, for instance). So yeah, not at all a fan of that thing.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
domino

The Big Zam revamp is understandable in light of the fact that it was not completely destroyed. It was only disabled by Amuro and Sleggar. It would be an otherwise waste of resources.

That said, it was pathetic how little it accomplished this time around
BrentD15

domino wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 pm The Big Zam revamp is understandable in light of the fact that it was not completely destroyed. It was only disabled by Amuro and Sleggar. It would be an otherwise waste of resources.

That said, it was pathetic how little it accomplished this time around
One thing that I always found curious about Gundam shows is that when the things explode, the explosion makes the damage look worse than it actually is.

Sure, you could have a big explosion, but you could also have a sizable amount of wreckage left behind. :mrgreen:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Zeonista

AmuroNT1 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 pm
Deacon Blues wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.
C'mon Deacon, didn't you know that bad cartoon robot designs can give you cancer? It's just like how bad sequels/adaptations can reach back in time and destroy your childhood. :P
True, that. Seen some anime mecha suits & machines in general that are guaranteed carcinogens. Caused my hair to thin out too. :P

I am digging the loaded-for-monoeye-bear GP-01. The Big Zam has its good pints, yeah, but the 0083 original MA were so much better in appearance and performance. Watching Gato tear through Feddy cruisers like Godzilla stomping toy tanks was a great deal of fun which only made the appearance of Gun GP-03 (no "gundam" just "gun") even more fun in anticipation.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
False Prophet

Okay, guys, I think Anaheim has gone to the deep end with this model: http://i.4cdn.org/m/1524788974890.jpg

Any idea what is it? And if that is an atomic bazooka, then why did they build the GP02 anyway?

Also, the shield looks like the same model on the GM Custom (Silver Haze).
bilbros

This MS is called Atomic Heavy Armor GM Custom [AHA(アトミック・ヘビー・アーマー) ジム-C] so, yes it's basically an RGM-79N modified in order to launch atomic warheads (please note the two protective shields, extra armor and huge backpack heat dispersion system).
From what I can understand it seems an alternative development of the GP02A concept, most likely built after the "Physalis" itself.
If Im not wrong, in the latest chapter of the 0083 Rebellion manga, this new mobile suit is deployed from a Salamis Kai to destroy the falling colony.