The Gundam SEED Destiny HD Remaster Thread

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Strike Zero

Re: The Gundam SEED Destiny HD Remaster Thread

Oh my Godddddddd... :oops: :D

I want to give the people in charge of this project a hug. They are doing the lord's work here, and it is amazingggggg.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
HellCat

The whole scene is oddly amusing because they seemingly didn't redo anything on Luna's side so it's like Athrun's room is a pocket dimension of better animation.

Luna herself is a big hypocrite. She constantly tries to gain favour by scolding Shinn but then talks smack to a superior officer over a gold digging relationship that is all in her head? The first half of the episode is like someone mistakenly submitted a harem comedy script. Half of Athrun's expressions even read as "Isn't this a sci-fi war drama?"

It's dissapointing they decided we needed HD nipples instead of the various other places that could have used redo, including Stellar's freak out.

Stellar herself continues to be the least sympathetic enemy girlfriend character. She's a brainwashed killing machine to the point she has no actual character. At least with the likes of Four there was a snarky personality and a crusade to get her memories back and even Loni was fighting for Zeon. Stellar is just kind of there which I suppose in a sense is pretty horrifying.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Well, looks like it's time for a new thread. Mods, if you please?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
ShadowCell

okey dokey.