Cyborg 009 Media

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dollow

Cyborg 009 Media

I am reading the manga of Cyborg 009 finally to see what the story of 60s manga was like.

So far I am loving it, the character are like able and it fun to see where the story will turn next. I hope to finish before the new Cyborg 009 movie comes out, Kenji Kamiyama doing that film and the way how the trailer looked was awesome and I am pumped for it.

I was wondering if there were any other big 009 fans here, because I what to talk about it. and maybe start a little online book club for the manga here, so we can chat about it.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Re: Cyborg 009 Media

I was really into the anime that aired on CN years back, but like with other shows, I drifted away from it when it didn't air anymore.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
FordR

I liked what I saw but I only managed to see up to episode 12 or some such while it was being aired.

I can't find much of the series on dvd so myeah.

I did read the manga though, as my local library had a few volumes for whatever reason, good stuff.
AKA- TheTrueYup
Wellman

Loved the stuff that was aired back on CN, I think it got toward the Olympian arc or something. Wished they would have aired the rest of the dub good stuff.
Dollow

What does everyone think of the new Cyborg 009 movie? I am so hyped for it, it has some really great animation. Love the music.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
zerogradius

I did not even know there was a 009 movie being produced. I'm definitely going to watch this. Do you have any idea when it will be released?
Dollow

zerogradius wrote:I did not even know there was a 009 movie being produced. I'm definitely going to watch this. Do you have any idea when it will be released?
It is going to be release in October of the this year. I Really like the part where Joe jumps off the side of the building, its really well animated how he runs off then jumps.

And since its being directed and written by Kenji Kamiyama and music by kenji Kawai, I am uber hype for it, I also like how the 00 Team are different yet keep their classic looks from their manga counterparts.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter