Gundam Characters You wish that Survived>

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
-Rouge-Impulse-1

Re: Gundam Characters You wish that Survived>

treize khushrenada forsure, and as well as Char, i know CCA was the end of it, but still he's complete BA!XD. Hmm, Four M as well x3.
ShadowCell

um

any reason why?
bullethead

teslashark wrote:
BrentD15 wrote:In my opinion, Nena Trinity should have survived, and I know how this could happen.

According to 00V Senki, she was offered the Arche Gundam Drei, which was an upgraded version of her Throne Drei like how Ali Al-Saachez upgraded the Throne Zwei to the Arche Gundam, by the Innovators if she decided to join with them.

She uses her new mobile suit to find and kill Ali using the Arche Gundam Drei's GN Stealth Field, which will disrupt Ali's Arche Gundam's sensors, communications and beam composition, thus restricting him to using only his Arche Gundam's GN Buster Sword and line-of-sight.

After she exacts her revenge, if Louise shows up in the Regnant, she won't recognize the Arche Gundam Drei as the Throne Drei, thus, in theory, Louise won't recognize her. Nena then escapes with the Arche Drei to rejoin Celestial Being.

Just my theory on how that would work.
Somehow, I think Nena will lose the will to live after defeating Ali, or fighting Louise again. Maybe she'll just detonate herself in front of Louise as a final prank.
Nah, she'll keep trying to get Setsuna in bed throughout the season.
teslashark

bullethead wrote:Nah, she'll keep trying to get Setsuna in bed throughout the season.
That will be a happy story for Nena then, god forbid.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com