Toushou Daimos subs

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
brunoafh

Toushou Daimos subs

If anyone is interested, I've decided to pick up Daimos as a sub project. I started with episode 16, as G_P already has quality subs for 1-9 out. I'm going to try and salvage the Hanoki subs for 10-15, someone I'm working with has already gotten the scripts for 10, 13 and 15, but the Hanoki video files are very elusive.
Last edited by brunoafh on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mu La Flaga

Re: Toushou Daimos subs

I do hope you've read mechtalk's rules relating to subs and all that stuff?
Chris wrote:2. No posting of links or discussion of illegal media is allowed on the forums. This includes fansubs, mp3s, ROMs, manga scanlations, bootlegs and related downloads. If this isn't clear enough to you, that means DO NOT post BitTorrent links, YouTube fansub links, etc of any of the media listed above. Posting of links to official media is permitted.
brunoafh

I didn't realize it was against the rules, I should have read them. I deleted the links from the OP, but if the thread has to be deleted all together so be it. Thanks for the heads up though.
DuelGundam2099

Official Philippine dubs should be floating around the net somewhere.
brunoafh

DuelGundam2099 wrote:Official Philippine dubs should be floating around the net somewhere.
They are, and I'm going to use them as a basis for the script. Problem is that they're god awful, and watching the show with the original VAs and decent subs (which I should be able to provide using my knowledge of Japanese to clean up the dub and fix name changes) would make watching the show much more enjoyable.

Truth is I'm just looking to continue improving my Japanese and have a project to work on to occupy myself with.
ShadowCell

huh, i thought i'd made this post already. oops.

well since i didn't, i locked this thread, for reasons already mentioned in this thread.