The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread Mk III

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
reeoyuy

Re: The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread Mk III

Speaking of how Zeheart easily sacrificed his men, he already did that last episode. He sent Mazato Langley team to 'poke' Diva, only to have them annihilated by AGE-2. Also remember how Decil destroy some Gafrans back in Fardain, yeah he's a crazy kid, but Yark Dole didn't brought up the whole ally-destroying issue when he finally catch up on him. And I still wonder if all Vagan units deployed are all piloted or mix of half piloted and half drones. Most likely because I never saw a shot of nameless Vagan pilot inside his/her unit. Maybe command unit like gold Dorado or purple Gafran are piloted while the rest are drones with pilot as optional (like Taurus MD in Wing).
Nagato21

Every great Gundam commanders like Char and Zech have always been soft hearted kinda of guys, but it never really stop them for blowing entire fleets of ships and mobile suits platoons. Zehart is no different, like them he is conflicted betweeen his personal desire and duties, in this case he doesn't want to kill Asemu who sees as a friend but for both their sakes he will make him hate him. However I wouldn't be surprise if Zehart later becomes an influencial leader in the Vagan community and launches a coup d'etat, all we need is Desil doing something very stupid which I bet will be happening soon.

By the way did anyone notice the fashion sense of the Vagan crewmen, their dresses look like the ones you find in a Souk market in Middle East, reminds me a bit of the Maganac Corp. Makes me wonder if the producers are trying too hard to show that the Vagans are too poor to be properly dress but got enough cash for mobile suits, so the first on their list of objectives will be to raid as many clothing stores on Earth lol.
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
latenlazy

Nagato21 wrote: By the way did anyone notice the fashion sense of the Vagan crewmen, their dresses look like the ones you find in a Souk market in Middle East, reminds me a bit of the Maganac Corp. Makes me wonder if the producers are trying too hard to show that the Vagans are too poor to be properly dress but got enough cash for mobile suits, so the first on their list of objectives will be to raid as many clothing stores on Earth lol.
Or yano, it's Mars, it's dusty and cold and desolate and not a great place to live.
DuelGundam2099

And so ends another thread and it was before AGE-2 got upgraded to a not-Gaplant. *munches on chocolate bar for emphasis*