Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Anime and Manga

Post subject: SDF Macross?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

I've recently started watching SDF Macross(Mainly because of the Gundamn trio). I've been purchasing the DVDs off Amazon, and have just finished episode 11. I have the third volume ordered, but because of Christmas shipping, it won't be here until January. I plan to continue buying them until I own them all, but I would really rather not wait a month to see episode 12, and who knows how long to see the rest. Does anyone know where I can find it online? I've only found the Dub, and although I could watch the dub(Despite the fact that Hikaru sounds exactly like everyone else Vic Mignogna plays), I started watching it subbed and would prefer to continue thus. I wouldn't even mind a fansub, because, as said, I am buying the volumes. If I have to wait I will, but if anyone knows anything, I would appreciate it. I found it on Hulu, but only Dubbed, and Cruncyroll doesn't have it.

-Raptor, out.

I'm going to have ten people run across a field, five of which I believe have superior qualities. I shall then toss a grenade in front of them to see who survives even though that course of action might kill all the people I wanted to save.

Post subject: Re: SDF Macross?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:17 pm 
Der Bigen Slicen

Available on Hulu.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:
Available on Hulu.

I only saw it Dubbed on Hulu, and although I may resort to it, as I really want to see what happens next before next month, I would rather watch it Subbed. However, I may just have missed it Subbed on Hulu, so I'll double check.

-Raptor, out.

I'm going to have ten people run across a field, five of which I believe have superior qualities. I shall then toss a grenade in front of them to see who survives even though that course of action might kill all the people I wanted to save.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 am 
Der Bigen Slicen

It's not too bad. Mari Iijima does Minmay's english voice and it actually sounds really good.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 am 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Honestly, the only character I have a problem with dubbed is the afore mentioned Hikaru. Don't get me wrong, Vic Mignogna is a great VA, it's just that everyone(With the exception of Kurz) sounds like Edward Elric to me. I know that's just me being picky, but still. If I can find it subbed, I would prefer to. However, I will succumb to the need to know what happens within the next couple of days, mot likely.

-Raptor, out.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 am 
Der Bigen Slicen

Well you could always watch DYRL. :)

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 am 
AEUG Slapping Boy

True. However, I finally just gave in, and am now on episode 33. Man Hikaru can be such a dolt sometimes!

This topic can be locked though, as it really is no longer needed. Apologies for the wasted bandwidth.

-Raptor, out.

Board index » Discussion » Anime and Manga