Planned interview with Wit Studio

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
HellCat

Planned interview with Wit Studio

This weekend I should hopefully be getting the chance to interview some of the key members of Wit Studio, the creators of the anime version of Attack on Titan. From the press release:
Producer George Wada will be joined by Studio WIT members Katsuhiko Kitada (character designer on Hal, animation director for Attack On Titan), Tetsuya Nakatake (animation producer for Attack On Titan) and one of the studio’s rising stars, Ryotaro Makihara, to give comic con attendees a sneak peek at their latest movie Hal.
As such, I'm interested to know if anyone has any specific questions they'd like asked. At time of writing the interview isn't completely set and I can't promise all questions will get to be used. But I know when people read an interview they usually have at least one burning question they hope to see. So propose away.

Questions should be submitted no later than 10pm this Friday (it's 9:45pm here as I post this).
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

Re: Planned interview with Wit Studio

First of all, thank you for doing this HellCat! This is really cool...one might even say purrrfect.

Anyway, I have a few questions...the first (and most obvious), is: Are you planning a season 2?

Second, I have heard a lot of fans say his involvement with the anime was immense, but how much did Hajime Isayama contribute to the project? i.e. plot points, filler, new parts of the action scenes (like Eren being on fire in episode 25, ect)

Third, and lastly, how did they come up with those OPENINGS. Music, images, whatever...just their thoughts and who decided, "Hey! Linked Horizon would be perfect for this show. Lets use THESE songs in the openings." Just want to know who chose to make one of the best (if not the best) anime openings in the industry's existence. :)

Chances are you already thought these up HellCat, but thanks for asking for questions anyway!
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
eanetdude

1. What direction was given to composer Hiroyuki Sawano for the music?

2. Regarding the shots of still character images in moving camera/background shots: what percentage of those shots are designed because of budget or creative factors?

3. For such a graphic and gory anime, is there a line that the production won't cross in how people die?
HellCat

First of all, thank you to those who have offered questions so far :)

The interview is now confirmed for this Saturday at 11:30, so if anyone else has any questions please feel free to post them. The interview will also be discussing Wit's movie 'Hal' so any questions related to that are also welcome.
HellCat

Thank you very much to everyone who submitted questions. Pretty much all of them got asked.
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

This was a very fascinating and informative read! I will for sure look into HAL when I get the chance!

Thanks Sasha, now go back to eating potatoes ;)
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020