Fairy Tail Episodes

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
aLumberingOx

Fairy Tail Episodes

Hey guys, Long time listener (Since Day one of Gundamn), first time poster and I have a quick question for anyone. I kept hearing about this anime series Fairy Tail from Chris and Pedro on the Podcast and finally gave it try out of my busy work schedule and I have to say ... Awesome. I went to Hulu and they only have the first 4 episodes dubbed and then it jumps to episode 19 or something for subbed but goes to episode 53. Where can i watch the rest of this in order and/or does Hulu Plus offer the rest of the series? I've paid a couple of times for Hulu Plus before and was deeply disappointed in them not having the completed series that I was looking for. Anyone else have any other suggestions. Even resorting to *cough-cough* doesn't have all the episodes for access.

Thanks.

And Chris, Neo, Soul Bro Ryu and everyone else keep of the amazing work.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Fairy Tail Episodes

Fairy Tale's simulcasts were a limited time only thing. The episodes were only up for a few weeks before being taken down. I think you're just going to have to buy the actual box sets.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
aLumberingOx

Thank you. Ill see what I can find.
Overlord Zaru

You buy their episodes on Itunes btw
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.