Fate/Zero

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Destiny_Gundam

Re: Fate/Zero

Great, the unelaborated nature of Kariya's death scene is making people hate Sakura even more. Poor girl just can't catch a break.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Great, the unelaborated nature of Kariya's death scene is making people hate Sakura even more. Poor girl just can't catch a break.
Well, even I was taken aback at her comment on Kariya's demise. And for thet bastard Zouken no less, who bears a great deal of responsibility for the suffering in Kariya's story, and also for some of what's to come in Heaven's Feel of FSN. That line was definitely not my favorite Sakura quote. ^^b Sure she's not quite in her own right mind, but it's like a knife through Kariya's back and into his heart after he suffered so much for her sake, and ultimately because he was a nice guy.
Destiny_Gundam

The scene in the novel shows that Sakura actually doesn't recognise Kariya at all. She thinks he's just some guy shown to her for the sake of teaching her what happens to some one who goes against Zouken.
Compass

Can someone explain to me how Kirei is still alive without a heartbeat? Did the Grail save him? Or what?
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Destiny_Gundam

Yeah. The contents of the Grail replaced his heart with a black one.