SDF Macross?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Raptor

SDF Macross?

I've recently started watching SDF Macross(Mainly because of the Gundamn trio). I've been purchasing the DVDs off Amazon, and have just finished episode 11. I have the third volume ordered, but because of Christmas shipping, it won't be here until January. I plan to continue buying them until I own them all, but I would really rather not wait a month to see episode 12, and who knows how long to see the rest. Does anyone know where I can find it online? I've only found the Dub, and although I could watch the dub(Despite the fact that Hikaru sounds exactly like everyone else Vic Mignogna plays), I started watching it subbed and would prefer to continue thus. I wouldn't even mind a fansub, because, as said, I am buying the volumes. If I have to wait I will, but if anyone knows anything, I would appreciate it. I found it on Hulu, but only Dubbed, and Cruncyroll doesn't have it.

-Raptor, out.
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:I'm going to have ten people run across a field, five of which I believe have superior qualities. I shall then toss a grenade in front of them to see who survives even though that course of action might kill all the people I wanted to save.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: SDF Macross?

Available on Hulu.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Raptor

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Available on Hulu.
I only saw it Dubbed on Hulu, and although I may resort to it, as I really want to see what happens next before next month, I would rather watch it Subbed. However, I may just have missed it Subbed on Hulu, so I'll double check.

-Raptor, out.
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:I'm going to have ten people run across a field, five of which I believe have superior qualities. I shall then toss a grenade in front of them to see who survives even though that course of action might kill all the people I wanted to save.
Arbiter GUNDAM

It's not too bad. Mari Iijima does Minmay's english voice and it actually sounds really good.

--Freyja Wion
Raptor

Honestly, the only character I have a problem with dubbed is the afore mentioned Hikaru. Don't get me wrong, Vic Mignogna is a great VA, it's just that everyone(With the exception of Kurz) sounds like Edward Elric to me. I know that's just me being picky, but still. If I can find it subbed, I would prefer to. However, I will succumb to the need to know what happens within the next couple of days, mot likely.

-Raptor, out.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Well you could always watch DYRL. :)

--Freyja Wion
Raptor

True. However, I finally just gave in, and am now on episode 33. Man Hikaru can be such a dolt sometimes!

This topic can be locked though, as it really is no longer needed. Apologies for the wasted bandwidth.

-Raptor, out.