The Official Gundam Unicorn Anime Thread Mk IV

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
J-Lead

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Anime Thread Mk IV

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Also, I still do not understand Riddhe being attracted to Mineva. Someone to be explaining for to me?
It's her poofy hair; he just wants to play with it. Also, the fact that she's the daughter of a politician who wishes to distance herself from her family (sound familiar?) might have something to do with it. Basically, Mineva can somewhat relate to his situation with his family, the Zabi family's proven mortality not withstanding, so Riddhe jumps on her like she's the last chopper out of 'nam.

The novel supposedly goes into his attraction in bigger detail, what with the Marcenas ball and all, but it's sort of a tertiary part of the story. All you really need to know is that he's got a stiffy for her, which the OVA gets across just fine.
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:And what accent did that guy have at the start of the episode?
Engrish.
Last edited by J-Lead on Tue May 22, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Zeino

Worth the long wait. Banshee was awesome. Man...at the end there, it was kind of nice seeing that the Unicorn ran out of fuel. This episode was just damn awesome.
Now to begin the painful but worthwhile wait for the next ep.
Admiral Larsen

J-Lead wrote:
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Also, I still do not understand Riddhe being attracted to Mineva. Someone to be explaining for to me?
It's her poofy hair; he just wants to play with it. Also, the fact that she's the daughter of a politician who wishes to distance herself from her family (sound familiar?) might have something to do with it. Basically, Mineva can somewhat relate to his situation with his family, the Zabi family's proven mortality not withstanding, so Riddhe jumps on her like she's the last chopper out of 'nam.

The novel supposedly goes into his attraction in bigger detail, what with the Marcenas ball and all, but it's sort of a tertiary part of the story. All you really need to know is that he's got a stiffy for her, which the OVA gets across just fine.
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:And what accent did that guy have at the start of the episode?
Engrish.
Also don't forget that well particularly when they first meet that to Riddhe, Mineva is a stunning beautiful mysterious girl. :lol:
Arbiter GUNDAM

Looks like it's time for Iron Man mk.V... I mean Unicorn thread mk.V
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
DuelGundam2099

Time for the discussion to take a cheetos break! *munches on cheetos for emphasis*
ShadowCell

woop time for a new thread