What's Your Current Anime? Mk III

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dark Duel

Re: What's Your Current Anime? Mk III

Soma Taozi wrote:I have heard Fate/Zero is amazing, so i guess I will see that when it gets released on Neon Alley.
I just in the past week or so finally finished watching /Zero. And yeah, overall the series is pretty amazing in terms of the fights and by and large has a more interesting cast than /SN.
Saber's basically the same, though she gets to do stuff a little more from what I can recall of /SN than she did in that one. Gilgamesh is there too, and still a jackass. The other Servants are the real interesting ones, especially Lancer and Berserker.
OH. MY. GOD, Berserker. He is FREAKING BADASS. Honestly, I think /Z Berserker could give /SN Archer a run for his money in the badass department.
Some of the Masters are pretty interesting too, and then there's the ones that are there purely so you as the viewer can hate their filthy guts.
Be forewarned though (But I'm sure you can guess): It gets REALLY depressing as you near the end. Still an amazing anime, though.
tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote:cop guy is pretty cool
Leon? Yes he was.
Mu La Flaga wrote:That is what I will say and I REALLY like the 2040 incarnations of Nene and Linna.
Having never seen the original, I can't make the comparison. But yeah, I really liked them too. I liked all three of them, really.
Not a fan of the new hardsuits in the second half though. I mean, Priss's and Linna's looked okay (Still prefer the first ones they wore), but Nene's just looked silly.

Not really sure what I'm gonna watch now.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: What's Your Current Anime? Mk III

I just finished watching Ergo Proxy and Texhnolyze, anime like that is not made anymore

watch it and let the nostalgia set it!!!

(I am also reading Kidou Senshi Gundam U.C. Hard Graph - Tetsu no Kanba Manga, really good so far)
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!