Hades Project Zeorymer

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Trololol Soul

Re: Hades Project Zeorymer

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Yes, the OVA is completely different from the manga.

And like I said, the one from 2007 is the conclusion to the initial manga run.
Yeah, now I understand. This volume of 2007(Saishūshō) is the final outcome where a Black Zeorymer appears to fight against Masato, which gets to be ridiculous after all these years. :roll:

And honestly, I do not know if it's because I watched the first OVA, I really found the manga version too BORING and disappointing in my expectations. The manga is very short and without the same charism of the OVA version, and is very focused on Masato and Miku. My advice to fans of HPZ is to give more value to the OVA.

Dreaming does not cost anything, but if fans cry by a revival of the OVA, it would be very interesting, as did with DBZ and Hunter x Hunter. And then they could work in more depth in the last chapter to be better and redeem themselves to the public for making the last chapter so dull and fast as it was. :|
SaintEvolution

I watched that anime in my childhood here in Brazil(with brazilian portuguese dub). And I liked very much.

Recently I re-watched, this time with subs, and I liked again. The plot is good, the soundtrack is amazing and the animation too.
SaintEvolution

Destiny_Gundam wrote:While the english dub was passable, the real joy is listening to Toshihiko Seki play Masato/Masaki, particularly Masaki. His evil voice is just so dang awesome, as it was when he played Rau Le Cleuset in Gundam SEED..
About the dub, I saw this dub comparison yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4DBWv9pnw8

In the brazilian dub, Masato was voiced by a woman. Sounds more younger/feminine than Toshihiko Seki's voice for obvious reasons, but not so less psychopatical.

In spanish/korean dubs he had voices that I think were older than the character deserved to has.