Kenneth sleg founded the crossbone vanguard????

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
balofo

Kenneth sleg founded the crossbone vanguard????

the REMOVED wiki mentions that he helped organize the pirate crossbone vanguard and lists as source the xi gundam fix figuration. Foreshadowing both crossbone and hathaway flash anime???!???

also the REMOVED wiki says Shelf Sheffield is Zabine's childhood friend, is this from the f91 novel?
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

Re: Kenneth sleg founded the crossbone vanguard????

I am not really sure of some of the characters you are talking about, but it sounds like the japanese writers are FINALLY starting to connect the UC universe together. I say lets keep bringing it on!
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020
AmuroNT1

Kenneth Sleg is from Hathaway's Flash; he's a member of Mufty and, after
Spoiler
Hathaway is executed, he promises that he'll continue the fight himself.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
toysdream

This isn't really new info. The Japanese wiki is actually citing the text articles that accompanied Katoki's Gundam Fix illustration series when it was published in Newtype magazine, and those text articles in turn refer to the closing pages of the Hathaway's Flash novel. Whew! So let's skip all the middlemen and talk about those closing pages.

At the end of the novel, Kenneth says that he's going to "make preparations to create the next Mufti" to combat the vices of the Federation government. "It may be a hundred years from now, but Char Aznable or Hathaway or even Amuro would be good. I'd like to try to create an organization to resurrect someone like that."

The Gundam Fix article suggests that this connects Kenneth to the Crossbone Vanguard, but I think that's completely missing the point. This epilogue obviously connects Kenneth to the Z Organization from Gaia Gear, whose "Char Continue Operation" succeeds in resurrecting Char Aznable almost exactly a hundred years later. This also suggests the possibility that it was Kenneth who set aside the RX-110 Zorin Soul, a direct successor to the Penelope, for the Z Organization's later use.

-- Mark