Gunpla Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
TakaTahuNuva

Re: Gunpla Senshi Gunpla Builders Beginning G

DuelGundam2099 wrote:http://bandai-hobbyproshop.net/gunpla30th/builders.html

Not a 100 percent on topic, but the official site has some pics including a red Nu Gundam, a gold Dom, a silver Gouf, and a.......... Is that a pink God Gundam!? (the hell!?)

I don't suppose anyone can find a release date for ep three somewhere in there.

Edit: Okay, I can't read Japanese, but if the numbers are any indication it's on tonight! Better yet, it's probably BEEN on! :shock:
These are all for a Gunpla contest that they're holding. I don't think any of them will actually appear in the animation.

And yeah, Part C aired yesterday.
ohhhh snap
DuelGundam2099

And yeah, Part C aired yesterday.
Which means it'll eventually be on the internet, which won't be for a while considering I'm probably one of the few people on Earth that finds the series entertaining.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Eventually? Actually, it's on NOW:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AHns8hUybC4/
Spoiler
The Astray Red Frame barely lasts 5 seconds.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Dark Duel

G-Slayer wrote:
Spoiler
The Astray Red Frame barely lasts 5 seconds.
Spoiler
It's armed with the one katana and going against a heavily-armored behemoth with beam-saber-wielding arms hidden under its skirt. So yeah, it was bound to lose.
My thoughts on the episode:
Spoiler
- I want that GunCannon.
- Stealth Gelgoog was pretty cool, until he ran into a tree.
- As awesome as Forever Gundam is, Boris himself is like a walking facepalm. But his VSBR bits/funnels(whichever it is) are pretty cool.
- Now there's a WTF?!!! moment for you: A Zakrello with a Zaku II sticking out of its mouth GP03-style :shock: :lol:
- Midget Big Zam = EPIC LULZ! Also, Kenta fails pretty hard, to be piloting Sazabi and losing to a Zudah. But a brief moment of Sazabi v. Hi-Nu was a lot of fun, and he managed to hold his own pretty well against that mook in the BD1.
- Beginning-30 Gundam is pretty awesome. And that guy in the Hi-Nu got punked even harder this time around than he did back in Part A. Also...saber funnels? I can't make up my mind if that reminds me more of the Hückebein's Rip Slasher or the Throne Zwei's Fangs. Leaning towards the former. Either way, it's awesome.
Overall, it was a lot of fun to watch!
Last edited by Dark Duel on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
DuelGundam2099

Just watched part 3. Well, the final battle was nice and chaotic and it was nice to see Beargguy do something, but I can't say the same for the white Sazabi. Overall I thought the three part series was pretty good even if
Spoiler
they had no real winner.
And contrary to what Dark Duel said
Spoiler
a tree did not take out Gelgoog, it merely slowed it down. And if anyone is expecting anything from the other models that only had 2 second screen time in the trailer guess what? It's bumped to ten seconds.
Dark Duel

Spoiler
I never said the tree took out the Gelgoog though - I only said it looked cool up to that point - after that, not so much. But I can see how it seems like I might've implied that, in which case I apologize for my ambiguity.

I do agree that the somewhat inconclusive end to the battle was somewhat disappointing, but I was under the impression that the conclusion of the episode implied that Haru(or whatever the name is of the kid with Beginning Gundam) ended up winning - of course that's my impression just from the footage, as I didn't understand the dialog at all - maybe someone who understands Japanese can clarify.

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
ydawg314

I am actually enjoying this show a lot. The battle game remind me of a much better version of sdgo.
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Destiny_Gundam

Watched the whole thing with subs. Wasn't all that much to it other than just "Buy more Gunpla!"

The battles were pretty cool, though. Would have been nice if the final battle actually had a conclusion. I got some laughs out of the Bearacguy.

Though how come all the kits were from UC aside from that one Red Frame? Would have been nice to see gunpla from all the AUs fighting.

Also, lol at the idea of Psycho Saji :lol:
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
DuelGundam2099

Here's another Beargguy laugh:
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... argguy.jpg
Though how come all the kits were from UC aside from that one Red Frame?
Because Red Frame doesn't sell. People will take Blue Frame, Gold Frame (and it's X amount of variants), or even the ultra obscure and never used in a video game ever Green Frame. Red Frame? The poor Astray gets no love. Seriously, The O is enough to defeat it and for AU gundam standards that's low. :P
TetraVaal

I just watched part A because I had 25 minutes to spare... it was a lot of fun, I really liked it.

I'll probably watch parts B and C when I get some free time later this week.
DuelGundam2099

I'm not going to lie, I kind of want a Beargguy; it's huggably dangerous! :lol: Plus how is there not a meme of it yet? You'd think with the Pedobear meme and Acguy meme that this would catch on. And yes TetraVaal, you'd like parts B and C, just don't expect an ending.
DuelGundam2099

I wonder if the main site will get around to reviewing the three part OVA now. :P
halo1000

Derringer wrote:Hello everyone, http://en.gundam.info/ has released an OFFICIAL SURNISE subtitle work of GunPla Builders Beginning G. Here is the direct link http://en.gundam.info/movie/detail/139
Thanks for the link, been wanting to see it subbed for a while now. :mrgreen:
Wingnut

Oh dear. They got their hands on it.. Yeah. Gunpla Builders Abridged. Just Part A so far. Brought to you by the same people who did the original MSG Abridged. It's kinda funny at times though.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DuelGundam2099

THAT WAS FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS! (And I don't own any Gunpla) :lol: Although someone needs to explain the "best reviews on /m/" part and why the biggest text said "Trombe".
Amadi Akintunde

Gunpla Black Market.

rofl
Dark Duel

Main character in Abridged reminds me of Caboose from RvB. :P
Video quality's pretty great tho.

"special needs Gundam"...ROFL.

Destiny_Gundam

DuelGundam2099 wrote:THAT WAS FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS! (And I don't own any Gunpla) :lol: Although someone needs to explain the "best reviews on /m/" part and why the biggest text said "Trombe".
/m/, of course, is 4chan's mecha board. The comments that appeared on the screen are all /m/ related memes and trollish comments. Trombe is a theme song from Super Robot Wars that overrides all other theme songs. It's the song that was playing immediately after that gag.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."