Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 pm 
Mecha Flunky

First Question

I wanted to ask an question of how in american kids television, the quality of shows have declined. I remember reading some of your editorial articles of how there were so many good animated shows back then that were above par like the mentioned Batman the animated series and the Gargoyles series. I know that even though Gargoyles was shortlived due to mostly viewers issues, Batman the animated series did not suffer the same fate and lived longer. How is it that American animated children shows do not show that kind of quality anymore? Is it because of world events or the case of censorship?

Second Question

When is Rebuild of Evangelion due to realease in the U.S.?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:03 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

You missed the mailbag. It's a stickied thread close to the top of the page.

Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions