Unconfirmed mecha, starting to appear

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
Volnixshin
HiMAT Spammer

Unconfirmed mecha, starting to appear

Post by Volnixshin » Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm

I was looking through theUnconfirmed MS in the Gundam list and I saw that there was the Gundam Aesculapius Geminass 02 Head listed, so I designed it up, and here you go, I'll see what I can do for some others.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/zeta5/ASKGEM.jpg
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."

asterphage
Newtype Emo Guy

Re: Unconfirmed mecha, starting to appear

Post by asterphage » Fri May 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Have you come across anything indicating the source of this variation? The problem with "unconfirmed" mecha such as these is that, without any source material, there's no way to tell if the mecha even "exist" or if these names are anything more than the invention of an imaginative fan.
-Paul Segal

AmuroNT1
Oblivious Harem Loser

Post by AmuroNT1 » Fri May 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Well, this specific example is known to exist. If you check G-Unit Volume 3, the Aesculapius uses a Geminass head, mainly because it got decapitated by Hydra in the previous volume. It also gains an accelerate rifle and G-unit shield.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

Volnixshin
HiMAT Spammer

Post by Volnixshin » Tue May 13, 2008 12:28 am

Just like Amuro said I went and checked my copy of Last OUtpost/G-UNit, and yes the Asklepius does have a Geminass' head after the Hydra Gundam blows it off on an Asteroid.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."