Six fairly random pieces of lineart

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
DeltasTaii
HiMAT Spammer

Six fairly random pieces of lineart

Post by DeltasTaii » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:31 pm

So, as tends to be the case when I end up searching for lineart, I'm looking around MAHQ, and decide to look a the Gaza-D. For comparisons sake, I go to click over to the Gaza-C, and am left rather shocked to find that while the D has had nice lineart for about a year now, despite A New Translation, the C still has nasty, non-shaded, old art. So going back to look where I found some of the ZZ (and X) art that's on the site, low and behold, there's an off-colour, but current art Gaza-C. A crank on the colour balance to the blue, as most of the others needed to go all the way, and here we are.

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
AMX-003 Gaza-C
AMX-004 Quebely

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
RGM-89 Jegan
RGZ-91 ReGZ

Mobile Suit Gundam F91
RGM-109 Heavygun

New Mobile Report Gundam W
OZ-07AMS Aries (Ground Combat mode in Romefeller Foundation colors)

I suck at recolours, so if anyone could do good OZ and Noin versions of the last one, that'd be pretty nice.

AmuroNT1
Oblivious Harem Loser

Post by AmuroNT1 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Actually, there's one more version of the Aries that seems to have gone completely unnoticed; then again, I think it didn't show up until the DVD re-release site was opened.

Pic: http://www.gundam-w.jp/tv/ms/img/08a.jpg

The one on the far left; it's labeled "Commander Unit". Personally, I always assumed Noin's colors were the commander colors, but I guess they're a customized version instead.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

DeltasTaii
HiMAT Spammer

Post by DeltasTaii » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm

Three more from Zeta, since I for some reason never thought to look for Titans stuff before.

PMX-000 Messala
RMS-106CS Hi-Zack Custom
RX-160 Byalant