Unicorn stuff, including RX-0

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
Gelgoog Jager
Retconned MSV Ace

Post by Gelgoog Jager » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 am

Unicorn's official site has been updated and now has a profile for the Eye-Zack:

Eye-Zack

EZero8
Mod of Bling, Yo

Post by EZero8 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:24 pm

EZero8 wrote:Here is some custom lineart of Unicorn's RGM-86R GM III, with the cut-off portion of the shield reconstructed and most of the residual orange removed from the pic.
Bump. I also have some higher-quality images for the Jesta and the ReZEL.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"

Deacon Blues
OMG Doomsday Laser

Post by Deacon Blues » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 am

The Jesta on the site is already from the official site. I believe I gave a copy of it to Chris a while ago.

Dark Duel
Determined Shonen Hero

Post by Dark Duel » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:39 am

Tripped across this scan while looking for pics of the Banshee:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6638 ... 1b553o.jpg

And speaking of the Banshee, I did succeed in finding the scan for it and the Ankusha:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9024/3 ... 34ebco.jpg

Got shrunk in the upload, sadly - it's a HUGE file.(Anybody know a place where I could host these and they wouldn't get shrunk?)
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

Gelgoog Jager
Retconned MSV Ace

Post by Gelgoog Jager » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Unicorn's official site has been updated and now has a profile for the Hi-Zack Custom:

Hi-Zack Custom

Both the Eye-Zack and Hi-Zack Custom unit have this gray color scheme, which is similiar to the one Neo Zeon Eye-Zacks used during the First Neo Zeon War (minus the ornaments in the wrists), more specifically the ones belonging to Mashymere's Endra II, around the time the Nahel Argama is first deployed. This color scheme should probably be referred as Neo Zeon colors, and it seems likely that the regular Hi-Zacks used by Neo Zeon in U.C. 0096 are also using the same color scheme.

toysdream
Master of Mecha

Post by toysdream » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Gelgoog Jäger wrote:Both the Eye-Zack and Hi-Zack Custom unit have this gray color scheme, which is similiar to the one Neo Zeon Eye-Zacks used during the First Neo Zeon War (minus the ornaments in the wrists), more specifically the ones belonging to Mashymere's Endra II, around the time the Nahel Argama is first deployed. This color scheme should probably be referred as Neo Zeon colors, and it seems likely that the regular Hi-Zacks used by Neo Zeon in U.C. 0096 are also using the same color scheme.
Although it's labeled here as a "Neo Zeon" unit, the mecha profiles in Gundam Ace say that this machine is used by the Republic of Zeon. You'll note that, unlike the EWAC Zack and all the other Neo Zeon remnant machines, it doesn't have Zeon-esque wrist guards.

-- Mark

Red Zaku
Mysterious Masked Dude

Post by Red Zaku » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 am

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1623/hizacksniper.jpg
There is the Custom Hi-Zack all cleaned up for the site.
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden

EZero8
Mod of Bling, Yo

Re: Unicorn stuff, including RX-0

Post by EZero8 » Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 pm

New lineart from the official site:

YAMS-132 Rose Zulu
Resized
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"

StrikeEnd
Lackey GM Pilot

Post by StrikeEnd » Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 pm

"Death solves everything; No man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin
"I am The Stig" - Mark Webber's T-shirt

TaelonZ
Mecha Flunky

Post by TaelonZ » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 pm

I noticed that there is a small error on the picture of Unicorn in NT-D mode. The shield the the Unicorn uses is still in standby (normal white) mode and not open for use in NT-D mode. I understand that the lineart may not have come out with the fixed but I thought i might point it out anyway.