Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions

Post subject: Gelgoog-related items
 Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:42 pm 
Mecha Flunky

The other day, I was combing through an old hard drive and uncovered a scan I made circa 1999 of the original 1/144th scale Gelgoog-J kit manual's centerfold, with all the delightful lineart and what have you.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5x7a1zc

The quality isn't very good, but if any of it looks worthwhile to use on the site (for example, the machinecannon or head lineart - those look like vulcan guns...), I'll re-scan the manual on my spanky new all-in-one printer when I get back home from university in a few weeks.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/MalikCarr/0f22af0d.png

Along with the other weapons featured, of particular interest to me is the basic Gelgoog image. I was bored so I made a quick crop of it - likewise, if this could be useful somewhere, I'll redo it with a higher-quality scan when I get home.

Personally, I think it would be nice to have a more modern Gelgoog illustration beyond the CGI versions featured in MS igLoo, but that's just me.

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 pm 
Traitor Villain

Malik Carr wrote:
Along with the other weapons featured, of particular interest to me is the basic Gelgoog image. I was bored so I made a quick crop of it - likewise, if this could be useful somewhere, I'll redo it with a higher-quality scan when I get home.

Personally, I think it would be nice to have a more modern Gelgoog illustration beyond the CGI versions featured in MS igLoo, but that's just me.

That basic Gelgoog image from that kit manual comes from the time when the 0080 designs were viewed as updates of the older MSG and MSV designs, rather than as new designs (Which is how they are now, and have been for quite some time). If anything, it would belong in this section , which is where other scans from the 0080 model kit manuals are found (Such as the Kampfer Prototype and GM Command Light Armor).

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:24 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Well that's all well and good, I suppose. It's still increasing MAHQ's scope over things, yeah?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:30 am 
Elitist Earth Politician

The weapon and backpack lineart, however, we should be able to use.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:34 am 
Mecha Flunky

Awesome. I'll get a new scan up in about two weeks then, allrighty?

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions