Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions

Post subject: Hobby Hizack
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:15 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

I was looking at the profile for this MS, and it stated something to the point of "this MS is considered a sport MS because it retains its speed/mobility of its original military form". In the stats, many items such as construction, generator power rating, number of rocket thrusters, and total Kg of thrust are are listed as "Unknown".

Since this thing is more or less a regular Hizack painted up different, wouldn't it make sense to use the same stats for both MS?

You can now play without having to purchase Crysis Wars, see here for more details.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:31 pm 
Traitor Villain

No. The Hobby Hizack has similar performance (The speed and mobility that were mentioned) to the normal Hizack, but it probably doesn't have the same power output or number of thrusters since changes have been made to make it into a civilan machine, rather than a military one (For example, the civilan mobile suit doesn't need 1428 kW of power since it won't be powering beam weapons, so that was probably toned down before being put on the market).

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:06 am 
Monster of the Week

I doubt the Federation is going to be changing the generator output, they did change the arms and remove the energy connector so it can't use weapons any longer. Of course we can see the weight has also slightly changed. It's now 50 cm taller and loses 3.3 tons. Of course there is an error on the profile page as it states "maximum thruster acceleration: 1.09 G" however we have no idea. Due to the changes of the suit the preformance might have dropped or rasied a bit but we have no idea so that's just speculation.

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions