Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions

Post subject: ZOE Lineart
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:23 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

I know these linearts are bunched together, but my skills at image editing, aren't the greatest. None the less, here's what I found:

Jehuty

Anubis

Ardjet

Vic Viper

Nephtis

Zakat

Phantoma, and Rabbit

Also, if you need a weapons listing, I can compile a list too

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:03 am 
Bald Wizard

A weapons listing would be great since we're totally lacking that.

"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
3DS: 1177-6671-6035

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:34 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

How should I go about doing that though? Sence I could get you a listing of the diffrent sub weapons.

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:05 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

Huzzah! The Weapons list

Jehuty:

Armaments: Arm Cannon, Arm Blade, Laser X10(mounted on each finger tip) Burst Attack, Options X 3(V2 Jehuty)
Sub armaments: Javelin, Phalanx, Sniper, Halberd, Geyser, Gauntlet, Comet, Decoy, Mummy, Boulder,
ZOE 2 Sub Armaments
Geyser gauntlet comet decoy phalanx vector cannon halberd wisp mummy homing missile floating mine
Note: Damaged and Naked Jehutys can only use Zero Shift.

Vic Viper:
Armaments: Arm Blade X 2
Sub Armaments: Gauntlet

Fighter Mode:
Armaments: LasersX2, Many X Missiles, Ripple
Remote Armaments Option X 3

Ardjet
Armaments: Arm Blade , Burst Shot

Remote Armaments: Wisp Missle X 4
Note: Ardjet’s burst shot is the move where she wraps herself in a cocoon.

Nephtis:
Armaments: Blades X 3(Mounted on Rings) Arm Cannon

Inhert:
Armaments: Arm Cannon Knife
Sub Armaments: Floating Mine

Anubis:
Armaments: Spear, Many X Missiles Burst Attack
Sub Armaments: Zero Shift

Zakat: Many X Laser Cannons

Mummy Head:
Armaments: Phalanx. Halberd

Cyclops: Burst Attack

Raptor:
Sub Armaments Javelin

Neith:
Armaments: Arm Blade X 2 Burst Attack

Note: This is only for ZOE 1 and 2, most of it was done from memory as well as using the FAQs for help. But if anything needs to be changed or added, let me know

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:13 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
Huzzah! The Weapons list

Jehuty:

Armaments: Arm Cannon, Arm Blade, Laser X10(mounted on each finger tip) Burst Attack, Options X 3(V2 Jehuty)
Sub armaments: Javelin, Phalanx, Sniper, Halberd, Geyser, Gauntlet, Comet, Decoy, Mummy, Boulder,

ZOE 2 Sub Armaments
Geyser, Gauntlet, Comet, Decoy, Phalanx, Vector Cannon, Halberd, Wisp, Mummy, Homing Missile, Floating Mine

Note: Damaged and Naked Jehutys can only use Zero Shift.

Fixed it for you just to make it clearer and I think it's Bounder, not Boulder.

Hmm...some minor additions:

Homing laser (although probably x10) but it kinda fires up to a maximum between 48-50 beams per salvo. Rapid recharge time too. I do prefer to call them homing beams as generic term since lasers don't do crazy bends or flip over themselves.:P

Wisps function as ranged grappling/grabbing, remote guns and remote blades in melee (I'm sure you've noticed whitish swirls/trails during melee after the wisps were activated).

Not sure about the arm cannon. If any, Jehuty's normal energy shots resembles Idolo's firing normal shots from the hand area (could be the fingers, could be the palm) *shrug*

Damaged Jehuty only has 0-Shift as subweapon. Jehuty v2 (when the 0-Shift kicks in) and NJehuty has full access to all subweapons. Unlimited subweapon energy gauge in NJehuty mode.

Quote:
Vic Viper:
Sub Armaments: Gauntlet

Fighter Mode:
Armaments: LasersX2, Many X Missiles, Ripple
Remote Armaments Option X 3

I could've sworn that V2 used ripple shots, missiles and lasers on me while in humanoid mode but then again, I haven't played ZOE2 for quite some time already.
Quote:
Ardjet
Armaments: Arm Blade , Burst Shot

Remote Armaments: Wisp Missle X 4
Note: Ardjet’s burst shot is the move where she wraps herself in a cocoon.

There's also the attack where the cloak detaches into lots of Wisps which then acts like homing missiles and returns when they're shot down. (exact number unknown - could be up to 4 dozens or more since all or most of them can be targeted and taken down in one full homing beam salvo). They also perform defensive purposes, IIRC you can't go near without getting hit in the process.

Quote:
Nephtis:
Armaments: Blades X 3(Mounted on Rings) Arm Cannon

She does have a multi shot gun and the fins on the rings double as cannons IIRC (spread shot, non-homing)
Quote:
Inhert:
Armaments: Arm Cannon Knife
Sub Armaments: Floating Mine

Inhert does use homing missiles (the dodging we had to do in darkness) and some other site also list multi-way shot as part of its weapons. Hold on, either the things we dodged in the pitch black darkness was missiles or multi-shots? Can't remember for certain.
Quote:
Anubis:
Armaments: Spear, Many X Missiles Burst Attack
Sub Armaments: Zero Shift

Staff/spear and Anubis does not use multi-missiles. Those are multi-shots/homing beams and zig-zagging crazy ones at that.:P Single shots have been observed.

Some have also referred to the burst attack as Blood Burst. I don't know where they got that info. Could be fanon.
Quote:
Zakat: Many X Laser Cannons

No arguments here.

Need to add 1 x giant beam o' doom, multi-section shields, and ramming attack with shields on.

Quote:
Mummy Head:
Armaments: Phalanx. Halberd

They could have the Mummy subweapon since they are capable of healing of other unmanned OFs.
Quote:
Cyclops: Burst Attack

Cyclops are primarily melee. Don't know much about them.
Quote:
Raptor:
Sub Armaments Javelin

The arm blades are energy-based & they do have a multi-shot gun (slight homing) in that glowing mouth of theirs. Shown in ZOE2 FMV.
Quote:
Neith:
Armaments: Arm Blade X 2 Burst Attack

IIRC, it does have arm cannons.

To note, all physical melee weapons in ZOE sort of like function as powered weapons - powerblades, etc.

Oh yeah, don't forget vector traps. They're not weapons sure, but they're more or less interconnected with weapons and special functions. With creative use, they can be deviously deployed as a weapon as per Nohman's demonstration.

There's still a few more like Narita, Leopardo, Clod, etc.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:33 am 
Universe Destroying Robot

Phantoma also has laser blade in Fist of Mars game. The game also include common grunt simply call LEV type A, B and C. Each has laser blade but different range weapon. Type A has machinegun, type B has missile and Type C has beam cannon.

I would like to check for armaments of the rest, but need to search for game again.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:05 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Looks like I got some actual artbook sketches on Jehuty and Anubis lying around in my HDD. Just can't remember where I got them from. Uploaded to Imageshack & they could go under their respective entries in MAHQ:

Jehuty sketch 1
Jehuty sketch 2
Jehuty sketch 3
Jehuty sketch 4

Anubis sketch 1
Anubis sketch 2
Anubis sketch 3

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

Most of the infromation, I got from the FAQ and memory, so most of the attacks I couldn't think of how to list them.

There's still the Fist of Mars levs and frames to list, but i'll have to replay Fist of Mars again

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:28 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

Here is some detailed lineart of Dolores

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:21 pm 
Busty Fanservice Captain

Here's Jehuty ZOE 1 version

I'm requesting that the linearts I posted be cleaned up as well

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:38 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Ok more stats...

Anubis
Class: Orbital Frame
Purpose: General
Piloted By: Nohman
Weapons: Zero Shift, burst shot, Lance(Spear), multishot gun, homing lazers.

Dolores
Purpose: Combat
Piloted By: James Links
Weapons: Dual Arm Blades , Multi burst Shot Arm Cannon.

Isis
Purpose: Combat
Piloted By: James Links
Weapons: Primary - Dual Arm blades, Arm Cannon, Homing Laser.

Idolo
Class: Prototype Orbital Frame
Purpose: Mar's Freedom, Combat Prototype
Piloted By: Radium, Viola (test flight-goes out of control)
Weapons: Primary: Multi-Burst Arm Cannon, Sword, Homing Laser, Burst Attack, Energy Sheild.
Sub Weapons: Halberd.

The first prototype orbital frame. Composed of metatron it was in its testing stage and was on day seen to liberate Mars from the UNSF grip. Its test pilots were Radium and Viola howerver after Radiums initial test flight. It would not accept anyother pilots.

Idolo's metatron is said to react to Radium's will. this is shown when Radium's cries to Doloros.

You seem to forget a couple of Orbital Frames from ZOE 2nd Runner (ZOE Anubis.) You for got...

-Jehuty Ver. 2 (advanced stronger jehuty with slight cosmetic changes, and a pair of fins that orbit and surround it, firing when Jehuty does.)

-Naked Jehuty (basicly jehuty with its armor falling off, and advanced powers. Only subweapon useable was Advanced Zero Shift.)

-Naked Anubis (anubis when it is stripped at the end of the game. Has a honeycomb like structure behind it.)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/kyle1281989/1734.jpg

-Clone Anubis (an anubis clone made by NOHMAN inwhich he made Dingo fight till he realized Ken was inside it. looks like the original Anubis but with no wings.)

-Black Frame
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/kyle1281989/fom-blackframe.jpg

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:54 am 

First, never post image directly here, use link instead.

Second, Black Frame is already listed by its name.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:42 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

I found a new art on Jehuty. Quite possibly the coolest one I've ever seen & also appears to be an original concept art- Vector Cannon & Homing Missiles.

Those missiles are massive! No wonder they're shieldbusters.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:13 am 
War-ending Idol Singer

kyle1281989 wrote:

-Naked Anubis (anubis when it is stripped at the end of the game. Has a honeycomb like structure behind it.)
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/kyle1281989/1734.jpg

You mean Auuman Anubis. This is Anubis with much of its armour stripped off, but is now connected to the Fortress Auuman itself. Thus, with this power, it is capable of matching Naked Jehuty on an equal footing. All weapons are the same as ZOE2 Anubis, with its burst shot no longer homing but comes out much faster. All its abilities, of course, is exponentially stronger.

The fake Anubis has the same armaments as regular Anubis, including Zero Shift, but aside from being much weaker, its burst shot lacks the homing ability regular Anubis has, thus much simpler to dodge.

Naked Jehuty, if you play as regular Jehuty, Jehuty v2, or Damaged Jehuty, has no access to the other subweapons other than Zero Shift, but has all its regular attacks and guard function. Like Auuman Anubis, all its weapons are exponentially stronger than any version of Jehuty, and its defence is much more resilient against most attacks, save for Auuman Anubis and Vic Viper's Ripple and Gravity Bullet.

Speaking of Vic Viper, its main fighter mode fires 2 lasers, a ripple, a gravity bullet (which can also be used in its LEV mode), homing missile, and a shield, specifically the front one with the two orbs. For each option, it mimics the attack the fighter itself uses except for shield. This shield, I mentioned, protects the fighter's front from all attacks, much like how it protects the Vic Viper in the Gradius series, and like said series, the shield can be worn out if it gets pounded on constantly.

A little more detail on one of my favourite Orbital Frames:

Nephtis:
Ring (6x binders, serves as blades and guns), mounted on back, can remain attached, or hand carried in use. From this ring, it's capable of a triple burst shot that homes, regular shots, a rapid fire type attack, as well as spin a la burst slash, and finally charge at its opponent. The with its fins can also be used as its guard move (aka. the 'standard' shield used for regular blocking).

It also fights with its hands in melee combat. Don't recall if it had blades or not.

Shield, which is only available in the story mode, is capable of blocking all energy weapons, save for attacks from units like Naked Jehuty.

As for Zakat, remember that it has two modes of attack. The first mode looks like a giant sphere, in which it's armed with many halberds/lasers, and is typically encased inside a shield. Those plates on its body, as I recall, are those multiple lasers/halberds which Jehuty had to remove in order to disarm it, as well as disrupt its shield. It's second mode has a more odd, alien-like shape, to which now it fires a bunch of, for lack of a better name, black blobs of energy. Also, while I'm not certain, aside from a shield covering its head, does it also gain a pair of arms?

As for Isis/Dolores, the only weapon missing is that rail cannon, which protrude on each side of her chest, right where the arms are attached, and fires a big beam. Both arms, by the way, can become arm blades and arm cannons.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Srry for the necropost, but I've got lineart I wanted to contribute for the ZOE Section.
2nd Runner Jehuty

Naked Jehuty

Aumaan Anubis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 pm 

Bit of interesting note. Many of ZOE Japanese fansite, including Japanese Wikipedia, call Jahuty's arm cannon as "V.G. Cannon", laser as "Homing Lance" and arm blade as "Paddle Blade". Anubis armed with "Wars Rod" "V.G. Cannon" and "Hound Spear".

Problem is, after years of release, I can't find any official source to confirm those name.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm 
HiMAT Spammer

In your Fist of Mars section, you list Blade's main pilot as Deckson and Edge's main pilot as Phil. It should be the other way around. By the way, it's been a while but who is Todo (the person listed as Calibur's main pilot)?

Taste the haste!

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions