Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:27 pm 
Determined Shonen Hero

Quote:
*To the best of my knowledge only the Gloucester ever used the sandboard or Sattel Waffen. In the event that my memory is faulty, I've placed it in this generic section.

IIRC, didn't the Lancelot use sandboards(the dub calls them sand panels) during the Battle of Narita?
Not sure if it was exactly the same or slightly different though.

"Outer Space has a bad habit of sending menacing objects to Earth"

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 pm 
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Dark Duel wrote:
Quote:
*To the best of my knowledge only the Gloucester ever used the sandboard or Sattel Waffen. In the event that my memory is faulty, I've placed it in this generic section.

IIRC, didn't the Lancelot use sandboards(the dub calls them sand panels) during the Battle of Narita?
Not sure if it was exactly the same or slightly different though.

You are quite correct, the Lancelot did use them: Kallen destroyed one with the Guren's radiation arm. And it looked the same as the Gloucester's sandboards.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 pm 
Gun-toting Patlabor Pilot

I've always seen the Lancelot's gear referred to as "mountain road boards"; I'm not quite sure what the difference between the two is, but maybe it's a simple case of insistent terminology.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 pm 
Determined Shonen Hero

It's inconsistent terminology. The dub refers to them as "sand panels", which is different from "mountain road board" but consistent with both the "sand boards" in your previous post and the way in which they were first shown animated(in Cornelia's debut appearance in the desert of Area 18. And comparing the lineart to the equipment the Lancelot uses in Ep11, they're identical.
The only difference is that the sand panels used by Cornelia's Royal Guard in Area 18 were purple, whereas the Lancelot's are yellow.

"Outer Space has a bad habit of sending menacing objects to Earth"

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

AmuroNT1 wrote:

This is the exact same lineart as the lineart you provided for the Black Knights' transport VTOL, and I don't think they're the same on-screen... It also looks similar to the VTOLs the Chinese Federation were using to pursue the Black Knights after they abduct the Tianzi, but is there any mention of that in the Works, or is it just my mind playing tricks on me?

AmuroNT1 wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, some Sutherlands are seen with Sattel Waffens at the final battle at Mt. Fuji shortly before they're engulfed by liquid magma/lava/whatever... For the record...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 am 

StrikeEnd wrote:
This is the exact same lineart as the lineart you provided for the Black Knights' transport VTOL, and I don't think they're the same on-screen... But, I could be wrong...

That's what I thought at first, but if you look closely the transport version has extra winches set on the very end of the wing pylons for carrying Knightmares. I assume the transport VTOLs are simply combat VTOLs commandeered and modified by the Black Knights.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... arison.jpg

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:21 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

AmuroNT1 wrote:
StrikeEnd wrote:
This is the exact same lineart as the lineart you provided for the Black Knights' transport VTOL, and I don't think they're the same on-screen... But, I could be wrong...

That's what I thought at first, but if you look closely the transport version has extra winches set on the very end of the wing pylons for carrying Knightmares. I assume the transport VTOLs are simply combat VTOLs commandeered and modified by the Black Knights.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... arison.jpg

Ah, I see. But, my point was actually that that particular VTOL isn't the one used by Britannia; if memory serves, the Britannian combat VTOL has a squared cockpit and rectangular machine gun.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 am 

Um, out of curiosity, did we ever get lineart for Mordred's cannons or missiles? I don't think I've ever seen anything along those lines.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 pm 
Mecha Flunky

I was just wonderin . . .

At the end of the second season, Kallen in the Guren(Can't remember exact one) and Suzaku in the Flight Enabled Lancelot fight to the death, with Kallen getting Suzaku with the Radiation Surger, and Suzaku getting her with the MVS at the same time. I'm not sure, but didn't Suzaku's knightmare blow up and Kallens falls? There's no way Suzaku could of survive since the Lancelot didn't have a eject seat. based of that theory, how'd did suzaku stay alive to execute lelouch? Like I said, I don't remember exactly, but i think that happened. Can anyone enlighten me?

Don't do it for anyone else
Just smile for yourself

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 pm 
Mod of Bling, Yo

Broken wrote:
I was just wonderin . . .

At the end of the second season, Kallen in the Guren(Can't remember exact one) and Suzaku in the Flight Enabled Lancelot fight to the death, with Kallen getting Suzaku with the Radiation Surger, and Suzaku getting her with the MVS at the same time. I'm not sure, but didn't Suzaku's knightmare blow up and Kallens falls? There's no way Suzaku could of survive since the Lancelot didn't have a eject seat. based of that theory, how'd did suzaku stay alive to execute lelouch? Like I said, I don't remember exactly, but i think that happened. Can anyone enlighten me?

This is not a discussion thread. Take the question to the correct thread in the Anime and Manga forum.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:32 am 

Sorry for the relative quiet on my end lately, the last couple of weeks have been rather crazy at work. Let me just say, if you live in the Tucker, GA area and got a flu shot, I hate you.

Anyhow, I'm planning on a massive scan-dump for Gundam Wing this coming weekend when I get some breathing time. In the meantime here are a couple of things I missed for Geass.

Small Airship (Black Knights): http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... irship.jpg

Tristan Divider (complete scan): http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... -3f9x1.jpg

Unfortunately, all my color scans come out with those Jack Kirby dots; at this point I'm not sure if it's the quality of my scanner, or the fact that these books seem to be printed in comics fashion. Regardless, maybe someone of greater Photoshop fortitude could turn my scan into something closer to the official website-quality scan we already have. If you want to take up the challenge, here's a larger version of the image for finer editing.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... dlarge.png

EDIT: Oh, in regards to Newtype87's question earlier, I've never actually seen any weapons lineart for the Mordred. The only fine detail lineart I've seen for Anya's monster is a pic minus the shoulder binders, and images of the cockpit in order to show off the stark hadrons' targeting scope, which is unique to Mordred (otherwise its cockpit is identical to the one used by the Vincent, Ward, Gareth, Galahad, and Percival, which are in turn based off of the Lancelot's).

Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am 
Creepy Bishonen

RPI-212A Vincent Commander Model Gilford colors without Float System.

http://code-geassr2.bandai-ent.com/knightmares/images/10.gif

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 am 
Mecha Flunky

Seeing as no one seems to have found a lineart heres a sketch of the Anti-Knightmare Rifle seen in Code Geass R2 Ep 4,a close up sketch of the Z-01 Lancelot head,and a sketch of the Zangetsu head in radiation Barrier mode.If someone bothers to color it please be sure to credit me for it ey? ^^.

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad31 ... Radiat.jpg

If you have a weapon not in the linearts that your looking for feel free to ask,Ill draw it when possible xD.

http://ryuuhiken.deviantart.com/

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 pm 
Traitor Villain

Cool, but we have all that stuff already. It just hasn't been put on the site yet.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Well its not on here yet,so now it is.Regardless,do you have the lineart for the anti-knightmare rifle? If so itd be nice to see the official version,seeing as in the anime bits of it arent ever seen by the audience.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 pm 
Traitor Villain

All this stuff, like the rifle, is already in this thread.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Ok thanks,but I still dont understand why youre being aggresive about it,there are reposts of stuff all over the place.

Also before I forget newtype87 was asking about the Modred's Quad-Stark-Hadron cannon.There is a lineart for that aswell correct?

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm 

SaigoroTheLoneWolf wrote:
Ok thanks,but I still dont understand why youre being aggresive about it,there are reposts of stuff all over the place.

Also before I forget newtype87 was asking about the Modred's Quad-Stark-Hadron cannon.There is a lineart for that aswell correct?

*shakes head* AmuroNT1 already said that he's never seen any stuff for that, so it seems kind of unlikely. I suppose it's possible that it might have been made and only released on one bit of lineart, and it just kind of slipped through everyone's cracks and we totally missed it, but given how good mecha fans are at catching this stuff I highly doubt it. Kind of weird that they seem to have never made anything for it, but oh well.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Newtype87 wrote:
SaigoroTheLoneWolf wrote:

*shakes head* AmuroNT1 already said that he's never seen any stuff for that, so it seems kind of unlikely. I suppose it's possible that it might have been made and only released on one bit of lineart, and it just kind of slipped through everyone's cracks and we totally missed it, but given how good mecha fans are at catching this stuff I highly doubt it. Kind of weird that they seem to have never made anything for it, but oh well.

Hmm well I could probably draw somthing up,Im a pretty big fan lol xD.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:42 am 

While the effort and enthusiasm are appreciated, MAHQ doesn't use unofficial art in its profiles. If there's no lineart for Mordred's cannons, then unfortunately it's going to have to remain that way until something crops up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » MAHQ stuff » Feedback and Contributions