These are all Tsukuda Hobby games, and should go under that section where Twilight of Zeon is.
Whenever there's time to organize the mecha listing index, I suggest that manga and novels should be separated out into their own subcategories. Perhaps distinguishing proper novels from model magazine articles and photo-stories, as well.
- MS-06FZII - Zaku II Final Production Type
- MS-06T - Zaku Training Type
- RX-78M - Gundam (Magnetic Coating)
Cross of Zeon
MS Lexicon has a page for this, and a listing that's completely blank. Just the "newly introduced machines" heading, and none listed. I guess this means that there actually are no original mecha in this, since they bothered to make a blank page.
Twilight of Zeon
- MS-06H - Zaku Minelaying Type.
(This uses different kanji from the original MSV books' F-type Minelayer Zaku; I don't know enough to clarify the difference.)
- MS-06L - Zaku Missile Equipment Type
- MS-06J - Zaku Reinforced Armor Type
(You could also go with "Strengthened", "Enhanced", etc. I believe we've seen this term before with its multiple translations.)
- MS-06G - Zaku High Mobility Type
(This is named with the same term used to describe the MS-06R series in MS Encyclopedia.)
- MS-14C - Gelgoog Cannon
(It says "MS-14K is described" in parentheses. Not sure what that signifies.)
- MS-15B - Gyan Mass Production Type
- MSN-02C - Zeong (Head)
- MSN-01 - Kikeroga
- RGM-79L - GM High Mobility Type
(Again, same kanji as the MS-06R. It says "RGM-79H is described" in parentheses; same as before.)
- RGM-79bis - GM Reinforced Armor Type
(Same deal as the Zaku.)
- RG-79AV - Gundam Mass Production Type
(RG? I guess that model number concept has fallen by the wayside.)