Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Podcasts » Shinjuku Station

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:37 pm 
Podcast Superstar*

Here's it is Just like I promised!

for consistency sake, here's the last message I posted about FTS in the "Gundamn! @ San Diego Comic Con" thread:

NightFall wrote:
LOL I was unaware that you were even on here boiwonder! I just love the show and I have been going back a find the old ep.s on i-tunes. You guys are/were great in those ep.s. I have to say You ARE more hatefull then Sho is. At least at the time of the last podcast!

That's hilarious ^_^

At times, Boiwondr can blow the lid off of something he dislikes, but I between him and Sho, I gotta admit, that there's more things he likes. Then again, don't get him started on reggaeton or G4. ^_^

BTW, I started an Official Thread for "Flip the Script" in the General Discussion section to continue the discussion there. I'm sitting on few episodes and thanks to popular demand, you guys have put a collective foot in the rectum of my encouragement to post them post haste. When I have down time from working on Ep. 14 & 18 of "Gundamn!" I'll post them and relay the news in the thread for FTS!

As for new episodes, I'll definitely work on getting the band together one way or another. Even if we can't get them all at times, I think as long as we have three, we have a show.

Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu

Last edited by Soul Bro Ryu on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Like I said in the other thread I was happy to help but I feel like I have backed you guys into a wall or something. I was really just makeing some comments but it seems there is a general wanting of new eps. Your siting on some ep.s of FTS? How dare you soul bro!! :) Yeah I thought mayber there could be some that never got uploaded. Just don't cut and paste this time please? :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Can't wait. I'm super-syked.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:46 pm 
Podcast Superstar*

NightFall wrote:
Like I said in the other thread I was happy to help but I feel like I have backed you guys into a wall or something. I was really just makeing some comments but it seems there is a general wanting of new eps. Your siting on some ep.s of FTS? How dare you soul bro!! :) Yeah I thought mayber there could be some that never got uploaded. Just don't cut and paste this time please? :)

Don't worry, man, I've been wanting to post them, but before hand when I was taking a long time to edit episodes for "Gundamn!", I didn't have much time, let alone to breathe. Now that I do, I'll sit down next weekend, and after Ep. 14 & 18 are posted, I'll get to work on posting up a new ep of FTS.

Don't feel bad or anything, or that you back me into a corner. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, and if you've done anything, it's to motivate me into doing so. Especially since they're are seveal of you guys that want to hear them. ^_^

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:
NightFall wrote:

Don't worry, man, I've been wanting to post them, but before hand when I was taking a long time to edit episodes for "Gundamn!", I didn't have much time, let alone to breathe. Now that I do, I'll sit down next weekend, and after Ep. 14 & 18 are posted, I'll get to work on posting up a new ep of FTS.

Don't feel bad or anything, or that you back me into a corner. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, and if you've done anything, it's to motivate me into doing so. Especially since they're are seveal of you guys that want to hear them. ^_^
Just be sure to give me a shout out ok! :) I'm sure as long as you and boiwonder are hosting it's going to be a great show and sometimes even neo can be funny! :) So are these ep's from 07'? Becasue thats around the time the show stoped.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND
I can't wait especialy to hear the hate from Shoji Ramuro I feel tha man is pure hate incarnate.

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:03 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Demon Lord of L5 wrote:
I can't wait especialy to hear the hate from Shoji Ramuro I feel tha man is pure hate incarnate.
Sho is NOTHING when it comes to some things that boiwonder goes off on. Which is why boiwonder is my fave host. So who was your fave guest on the show? I liked HotBox and D.C. As well as the guest host on the music ep. Her name escapes me right now but my was she a pleasure to listen to. :lol:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

I was going back on some old ep.s and I take back what I said about boiwonder and sho. It's a tie.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:03 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND
my favourite ghest was The Juice being boiwonder's brother and his aliases

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Wow, I'm really embarased to say this, but didn't know what Flip the Script was until now. Especially since I've listened to every ep. of Gundamn. I'm actually listening to the first episode. I find it funny that Soul Bro just called himself "Soul Brother Ryu"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Battosai28 wrote:
Wow, I'm really embarased to say this, but didn't know what Flip the Script was until now. Especially since I've listened to every ep. of Gundamn. I'm actually listening to the first episode. I find it funny that Soul Bro just called himself "Soul Brother Ryu"
Oh yeah I remeber that! What sold me in the first podcast was that they all are ghost in the shell fans 8) I think the first time I heard of FTS was from a promo soul bro had put into an old ep. of gundamn. I belive the promo was in fact for the ep.s soul bro has yet to put up. Get on that soul bro! :wink:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

I am eagerly awaiting the new FTS podcast.

You guys remind me of the stuff my friends and I would get into on a nightly basis when we all hung out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Battosai28 wrote:
Oh yeah there is so much funny crap in the show. Whats your fave ep? I don't think I could pick one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

thehod wrote:
You guys remind me of the stuff my friends and I would get into on a nightly basis when we all hung out.

I second this entirely. I listened to FTS while at work. Not only did it make the time fly but it almost made my work fun.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:49 pm 
Podcast Superstar*

For those craving FTS, the new video game podcast by Boiwondr & Shoji might help the absence - Level Nine.

Hope you guys dig it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:07 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Level nine is off to a good start!
Very funny!

Nice to have Sho and Boi Wonder back at it again.

Was that you laughing in the background soul bro?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:15 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

NightFall wrote:
Level nine is off to a good start!
Very funny!

Nice to have Sho and Boi Wonder back at it again.

Was that you laughing in the background soul bro?

Oh-no! That was the mysterious masked ace known only as 'The Engineer'.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:36 am 
Creepy Bishonen

Level Nine is damn fun to listen to and Sho & Boi compliment eachother well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:30 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

I was listening to an old FTS podcast while building my MG Gundam Spigel and I was hearing the part about the Price is Right talk and the guessing the showcase mini-game. Well I ran across this little Gem on best week ever.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4130480

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

So, any new material SBR?

Board index » Podcasts » Shinjuku Station